Chapter 29 || Touchy

Engfa's pov:

Charlotte is cooking and I'm keeping her company by sitting on the counter patiently, I'm waiting for her to finish cooking the meal that she had decided to prepare for us. I admire every move she makes watching her in content, although I've tried to help her- every time she tells me to go back to my spot and let her do her thing, me sitting here is kind of boring making it hard for me to just sit and stay still.

I ended up getting off of the counter to swiftly move myself closer to her, I bring our bodies together and wrap my arms around her waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte's pov:

I feel P'fa wrap her arms around my waist causing me to melt into her touch, but quickly realized that this is dangerous considering we're by the stove.
"Fa, go back to your spot. It's not safe"
I tell her but she quickly resides against my instructions. She just stays put tracing patterns on my stomach.
"P'fa..." I speak slowly trying to control myself.
Engfa keeps quiet continuing to distract me and I try my best to ignore her actions knowing that she's not gonna stop anytime soon. I carry on with cooking feeling happy I'm almost done with our meal, I mix the food until it was fully cooked then giving it some extra seasoning. I place our food on two separate plates struggling just a bit as P'fa clinged onto me, when I realized that she still wasn't letting go even though I was done, I quickly opened my mouth to speak.
"Baby, go sit down. It's time to eat"
She just giggles holding me tighter, and bringing her hand just underneath my waistband to my shorts, I take a deep breath trying to keep my composure feeling her start to rub around close to my most sensitive area. Before we could continue, I turned around to pick her up ignoring the wetness in my panties that she has caused.
"I like where this is going" she smirks at me but I ignore the action and bring her to sit on a chair.
"Wh-what?" I quickly move away to get our plates trying not the laugh at her confusion- I set them in front of us so we could start eating.

We eat in silence even though I know that Fa is sulking, I find it cute since I know exactly why she's being like that- let's just say... we haven't had the time to do anything together and she's, frustrated. No. Sexually frustrated. Don't get me wrong, I want to do it. I was just busy preparing food so we don't starve-
Eating in silence is kind of killing me though, I love talking to P'fa... but someone's grumpy and just keeps trying to tease me hmph. I turn my head to speak, and when I do... I notice she's already looking at me- I try to suppress the smirk that is begging to form on my lips. I quickly catch myself before I expose myself to Engfa, I love playing hard to get and I'm not gonna let her know that I want her just as bad.
Pushing my thoughts I speak.

"P'fa. Eat your food." I tell her since she's barely touched the portion I have served and choosing to just keep her eyes locked on mine.
"Hm... No. I'd rather eat something else" she states to me causing me to tilt my head in confusion. Did she not want this-
She leans closer to my ear whispering something that made my cheeks go red.
"I want to eat you-" she softly whispered into my ear, I groan lowly to myself trying to make sure I'm in check so I don't jump onto her giving her what she wants.

I ignore her comment and grab her utensils feeding her, she huffs in despite but takes a bite out of the serving I have given her. I continue to feed her and myself ignoring every comment and action she'd do, and every time she didn't succeed she'd sigh and huff making almost feel bad.
We eventually finished our food so I grab our plates and brought them to the sink, I quickly wash them before settling on the couch where Engfa was sulking. When I sit beside her, she just ignores me with a slight pout on her face.

"P'fa don't be upset."
I speak as I grab her hands to hold.
"Hmph"
is all she lets out still sulking.
I move closer to her and bring my hand to her thigh, I start to move them sensually and slowly giving them somewhat a massage.
"P'fa... don't be mad"
I spoke in a child like voice. I could tell she was starting to give in, seeing that she was starting to relax into my touch- taking that into consideration, I lift myself into her lap straddling her. Bringing my hand to her face, I gently make her look at me- I bite my lower lip before making a move to kiss her. Engfa instantly kisses me back with desperation craving more just as much as I do, we move in sync as our tongues fight for dominance.
Her hands start to roam down my back reaching for my ass and giving it a tight and rough squeeze, I moan in delight while bucking my hips causing P'fa to moan too from the friction.
"Fuck Char"
P'fa groans into my ear making me more eager and aroused.
"Fa. I need more- I need you to fuck me"
hearing me say that she growls lowly before lifting me by my ass and taking us into the room. On our way to our bedroom we bump into walls moaning each time and causing me to feel wetness ready to drip down my thighs, we kiss passionately and roughly- eager to make it into the room. When P'fa finally walks into our bedroom she quickly kicks the door shut and slamming me against it making me moan loud feeling our centres clash against each other, she finally lets me down but moving her hands to my hips and pinning my waist against the door- she takes my bottom lip between her teeth giving them a nibble then places her thigh between my legs, my hips buck from the pressure and my thigh hits P'fa's centre causing her to moan from the sudden movement. We start taking off each other's clothes until we were both left nude- when we finished I pushed P'fa onto the bed straddling her once again. I bring my lips to her neck and giving it a bite not being able to resist, she moans enjoying the touch but I push down more so she was laying down. I give her a long sweet kiss before leaving a trail of pepper kisses down her body until I reached my destination, I give one last kiss on her centre before giving it a long lick. Her hips buck into my mouth making me decide to get a tight grip around her thighs so I can stay having easy access- I suck her clit harshly making her moan loudly while arching her back.
"Ughhh fuck fuck fuck"
she cusses in bliss making me feel proud of myself.
As I continue sucking her clit and giving it flicks here and there with my tongue, I remove my grip from one of her thighs using her wetness as lube before sliding two fingers in. She gasps feeling me inside her making her go feral.
"CHAR! ARGH FUCK!"
She screams my name making me smirk against her centre- I sense she's close seeing that she has a tight grip on the sheets, I pound my fingers and suck harder helping her catch her orgasm faster.
I give my fingers one last hard curl and Engfa falls apart in my arms.

I help her ride out her orgasm then make my way up her body to give her a kiss.
"Holy shit-" I giggle at her reaction to our session we had just had, I give her another kiss before sucking my fingers clean.
"You taste good- as usual" she giggles before deciding to sit up, she wraps her arms around me before changing my position to laying down with my head on the pillows.

========================
Engfa's pov:

As I move her position I kiss her sweetly before dragging my hand down her body, I then kiss her breasts- sucking on them making her moan contently.
When my hand gets to her most sensitive spot, I tease her clit causing her to moan softly into my ear.
"P'fa- I need you inside me. Please daddy" hearing her beg I swear something clicked in me. I instantly kiss her then leaving wet trails down to her neck sucking on all her weak spots- as I do so I drag my fingers down her slit teasing her entrance before fully sliding them in.
"Fuck you're so wet" I felt like I've been struck with energy as I pound my fingers deep inside her, she screams in ecstasy with my name rolling smoothly off her tongue-
As her mouth gapes open with moan spilling out, I quickly move my lips from her neck to her mouth. Sliding my tongue in and we fight for dominance until she moans softly in my mouth even though she tries to control herself so we could kiss- instead of keeping her struggle, I give a quick peck on her lips before kissing my way down her body. I curl my fingers at a fast pace making her throw her head back creating her to arch her back, I get eye level with her centre giving it a kiss before taking her clit into my mouth swirling my tongue around it.
Charlottes hands quickly moves to my head gripping softly on my hair trying hard to catch her orgasm.
"Fuck baby, right there!"
she starts to fuck my mouth making me stick my tongue out so she can ride it- when she does so I go harder with my fingers while curling them roughly until she finally came. I take my fingers out and let her ride out her orgasm with my tongue.
I suck her cum off my fingers enjoying her taste.
"Mm, so good" she just laughs at me before pulling me down to lay with her, we breath heavily next to each other in silence appreciating our moment.
"Damn Fa, That was intense" Char states. I mumble a yes before letting out a yawn. Char pulls the blanket over us and settling herself on my chest as our legs tangle up with each other, she gives me a slow sweet kiss making me smile in between it.
"I love you" She smiles at me and I kiss her forehead.
"I love you Char, goodnight my love"
"Goodnight baby"
We smile in each other's embrace before drifting off into a peaceful sleep enjoying the warmth we gave to one another.

========================
This is a long smut chapter damn 😭 anyways, sorry for not updating guys. I hope I'm forgiven with this "holy" chapter 😝 this book is almost finished please give any ideas you'd want for another book 🤗 I think I'm gonna end this book on chapter 31 🥹 but I'll definitely be back with another book, and maybe I'll finish my Camren book 🥸 it's been awhile since I've updated that one 💁🏽

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow 💘