Chapter 31 || Epilogue

Summary:

— 3 years later —

Engfa and Charlotte are now married. they have finally made it official last year after waiting for 2 years. They continued living together happily now in a different house ready to make new memories in their lifetime spent together.

=======================
Engfa's pov:

"Teerak!" I hear a familiar voice call out making me smile. I turn my head to see my loving wife standing before my eyes.
"Yes bee?" I melt under her gaze.
"Can we go to the beach?" She begs with her eyes.
How could I say no?
"Yes nuu, let me just pack our stuff" I smile at her lovingly.
"Thank you baby!"
"Of course, my love" I watch her walk away with a smile on her face, making me feel warmth in my body knowing she's happy.

I finished packing our things after making sure I brought tons of snacks for Char.
"Nuu! Are you ready?" I call out to my love.
"YES! I'm all ready!" I hear Char speak as her steps become louder, she descends down the stairs taking my breath away seeing her in a bikini... I stare at her in awe until I come to realization.
"What's wrong?" Char asks me-
"Baby, you look beautiful in that swim suit but-" she cuts me off with a smile.
"I'll be sure to cover up, it's okay baby you know I'm all yours and I forever will be." GOD I LOVE THIS WOMEN.

I smile at her happy that she understands, bringing her closer into my embrace before giving her a long kiss.

I bring all the stuff to the car while Char carries Keiyw like the little baby she is, while settling in the car Char asks me a question that makes me raise an eyebrow.
"Baby, can Keiyw please sit in the front with me?" She begs with a pout. I look at her with an amused expression.

"Teerak, Keiyw has her own seat though. Plus Phalo needs someone to hangout with her too." I say even though I know my wife won't give up.
"Pleaseeeee, darling. I'll make sure I hold her extra tight, Phalo isn't even interested." She speaks determinedly making it hard to say no from how cute she is, I don't blame her though since I know she wants to hold Phalo as well , but Phalo is a more nervous animal than Keiyw so I'm grateful she only asked to hold one of our children.
"Okay, okay. Just this once" fuck I'm still so whipped for her even after all these years.
"THANK YOU BABY! I love you" looking ahead, my face suddenly gets pulled feeling pepper kisses all over that's leaves me in a daze for a few seconds, Char finally stops and just stares at me sweetly.

"Ready to go?" I ask, the beautiful women sitting in the passenger seat nods and I start our journey to the beach.

========================
Charlotte's POV:

I stare at the water enjoying the scent and breeze, feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist bringing a smile to my face. I lean my head back onto the set of shoulders behind me, taking in the familiar scent before sighing happily.

"I'm glad we did this." I nod my head agreeing with Engfa.
"It's relaxing." I hear Fa hum In agreement, before I move away to look for Keiyw and Phalo.

"Keiyw, Phalo!" Wrapping them up into my arms cuddling my baby girls, I walk back to my wife letting her once again take me into her arms making sure I'm stable enough to hold them both.

I smile into the open feeling the love around me, I realize that this is the best decision I've ever made. This is all I needed. All I wanted. This is more than I could have asked for and I'm grateful. I don't know what id do without this amazing women. The women I accidentally fell in love with. The women i was scared to love. All of this was meant to be. Because no matter what we went through, we always found our way back.

I was always meant for her...
my Engfa to my Charlotte.
My Eng to my Lot.

The end.

========================

OKAY!! That's a wrap 🌯
I'm so sorry guys for the wait, I was stressing so much on how to make the epilogue decent.

I really want to write another but I don't think I'll be able to start soon since I'm not good at being consistent- but I was thinking of writing a really angsty ENGLOT book‼️

Also when I have time I'm definitely gonna write a bonus chapter if I figure out what it's gonna be about 😁

Thank you guys so much for supporting me throughout this whole book, thank you so much for reading it!! I hope you guys enjoyed this one as you all helped me a lot for tips and plots ❤️❤️

.