Chapter 9 || Make love

Charlotte's pov:

  ~~Sexual material warning!~~

"Please P'fa" I begged for more, I can't go any longer with her just teasing me. I've gotten more aroused since the lap dance and the ache between my legs is only getting worse.
"I love when you beg, keep going" Engfa smirks kissing my neck causing a moan to come out. "Ahh fuck" Whimpering for more.
"P'fa I need more, please... daddy."
I beg with desperation with a bit of a tease.
"Hm, good girl" with that she stripped me taking off my shirt, but underwear quite slow. "Engfa no more games!"
I yelled not being able to handle anymore teasing. She took off my panties throwing them somewhere in the room, she then takes off her clothes grabbing my hands to roam across her body. I took control and brought my hand to her centre "oh fuck!" Engfa moans loud from the first contact. She's wet, really wet and it only turned me on more.

I flipped us over putting her under me, i had my hand over her centre rubbing her clit. "Ughh" she squeals
I slid a finger into her to tease her a bit but I don't think she liked that. "Char either you fuck me or I'll do it myself." She grabbed my hand sliding two more fingers in, fucking herself. I couldn't help but watch, but I had enough of her control so I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them above her head.  I immediately started thrusting my fingers in her fast and hard. "Ahh fuck Char!" It felt good knowing I was making her feel good.

I let go of her hands to let her have some freedom. "Char choke me"
I did as she said still going at a fast pace. "Ughh I'm gonna cum!" Hearing that I went faster.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" Engfa squealed out. I went a slower pace to help her calm down.

After she calmed down she immediately flipped over putting herself on top. She kissed down my body savouring every last touch causing me to arch my back in pleasure, she got between my legs kissing my thighs.

She came back up to kiss me and she moved her hand down to my centre.

She slid a finger in making me moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Engfa's pov:

She's so wet and I love it.
I slid two more finger in causing her to moan louder "ahh fuck fa!" Hearing her moan my name made me watch in awe.

I thrusted my fingers curling them hitting her g-spot causing her to arch her back, she put her hands on my hips gliding them up my back.

I went faster and harder making her arch her back again but scratching my back hard which made me moan. "Ugh" it felt good.

I continued fucking her but making love to her at the same time. I curled my finger at her g-spot even harder this time making her squeal "Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

I went faster to help her catch her orgasm faster, I could tell she was close. Her legs started closing so I held them apart giving myself more access then before.
"Ughh I'm cumming P'fa!"
I slowed down my actions helping her calm down from her orgasm.

When she calmed down we cuddled  enjoying the moment and intimacy.
"I love you" I smile happy to have her in my life.
"I love you too" she smiles wildly with her cheeks tinted a little red from out previous activity.

We fell asleep from how tired out we were, and we cuddled feelings safe in each others arms.

=======================
Hope you guys enjoy this one I know some of you guys have been waiting for it 🤭

Please vote, comment and share.
Comment ideas you would like for this book. 🤗