Chapter 13 || Please be okay

Charlotte's pov:

"Engfa waraha?" I lift my head when I hear the name.
"Yes?" I say eagerly.
"Hi Mrs. Waraha" I blushed but too impatient to know how P'fa is doing to correct him.
"Hi, how is she?" I ask.
"She's doing good, you are now aloud to see her and can stay in her room for however long she is in the hospital"
He gives me a warm smile that reassures me that she is okay.

I thanked him, eagerly going to Engfa's hospital room.

After searching for her room I finally found it, I walked in and saw her on the bed. She's sleeping, I stare at her in awe.
I walk over to her bed giving her a kiss on her forehead, I sat on the chair next to her bed holding her hand.
"Please be okay my love" I gave her hand a kiss resting my head on her bed still holding her hand, laying there for so long made me realize how tired I am. I took a nap hoping for her to wake up soon.

Engfa's pov:

I woke up opening my eyes slowly.
I bring up my hand to rub my eyes but something trapped it, I look down and see Char. My baby, she fell asleep holding my hand. I smiled In until I remembered what happened... I smile faded immediately feeling upset for how Char must be feeling, she's probably so worried and scared and it all my fault. I felt tears running down my face, sniffling and sobbing I felt Charlotte move. I stopped my actions trying to keep since Char seemed tired, she looked up at me a smiled.

"P'fa!" She got up and hugged me.
"I'm so glad ur okay" smiling at me but faded when she noticed I was crying. "Baby what's wrong?" She wiped my tears away giving me a kiss.
"I- I remembered what happened I'm sorry" I bursted out in tears trying to contain myself but it felt impossible.
"No no baby it's okay, luckily I brought you in time. Win.." that's when everything started to become a blur. Hearing his name made all the feelings come back. The anger, the sadness, the jealously. Everything. Then I remembered, they're the reason why I wanted to end everything. She wants him rather than me. You're not enough Engfa. You never will be.

"Get away from me!" I yell at Char.
"Baby- what's"  she tried speaking.
"No! Just- just leave, you don't want me." I cried out. Win will always come first.
"My love, listen please... I called win over." She said making my heart ache.
"Wow even better." I laughed out bitterly.
"No! That's not what I meant. Baby I called him over to tell him we could only be friends. I'll always love you P'fa only you" she wiped the rest of my tears and hugged me, I gave her a hug back. It felt good knowing she didn't choose Win over me.
"I'm sorry baby, I should have listened first" I gave her a smile and signalled her to come lay with me.

We layed here in silence in each other arms. I'll never this women again, she's my world and I love her so fucking much.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Charlotte's pov:

It's been a couple days since Engfa got out the hospital and we've been closer than ever, she's been very clingy and I find it so cute.

I've been so sexually frustrated though , and I don't know if P'fa has been in the mood to do anything.
I decided to tease her a bit to see how'd she'd react since I got bored.

I walked into the living cause she's watching tv, I sat beside her getting extremely close. "Oh- uh- hi Char" she stutters out from how close we are.
"Hi baby" I say putting my hand on her thigh sliding it up getting insanely close to her centre. "Cha- Char what are you doing" she asks getting flustered.
"Hm, nothing my love. I just want to be close to you" I say sliding my hand up and "accidentally" brushing her centre for a second. *cough* "Oh- okay baby" she choked out trying to focus back on the tv.

She watched her show trying to focus while I kept teasing her. I could tell she was struggling cause everytime I did something, she'd cough or gasp which not gonna lie turned me on more cause the way she would gasp, they only came out sounding like a moan.
I got bored of just using my hands to tear her, so I pushed her against the couch I causing her head to fall onto the pillow making her lie down. I straddled her making her look at me with with desire. "Wanna explain the point of this?" She asked jokingly.
I started bouncing on her cause I knew it'd put pressure on her centre, I played it off by whining "P'fa I want attention" I acted out.
"Okay baby what do you want to do?" She asked with flushed cheeks trying to play it off, she turned off the tv to show me all her attention is on me.

"Hm, I don't know" I tease her, grinding my hips on her making a moan come out of her mouth, i planned of teasing her for a bit HEHE
I changed my position making us in a scissoring position.
I leaned down towards her ear grinding out centres against each other moaning in her ear, I got back back up taking her hands putting them in my pants. "Do you feel how wet I am for you?" Teasing her moaning loudly.

Instead of continuing this I chose to mess with her. "You know what?"
I ask her, I could tell she was turned on but still choosing to play my game.
"What is it baby?" She asks smirking.
With that I got up walking away, I took a quick glance at her face and she was shocked and looked frustrated.

As I got further away I heard her yell
"What the fuck!" I giggled to myself liking how this is going.

=======================
Hope you guys like this chapter, I promise you guys will get smut soon.

Please vote, comment, and share

Don't forget to comment ideas you want for this book 🤗