Chapter 27 || Rainbow Gang

Authors pov:

Today the girls from the rainbow gang are chilling at Engfa's, they all felt the need to hangout since life has been quite busy... but of course that wouldn't stop them from seeing each other wholeheartedly.

"Guys, I want someone to hold me like that" Nudee speaks looking at P'fa and P'cha.
"Nudee, you don't have someone to do it for you cause of your crackhead energy." Marima smirks at Nudee.
"Ma, so harsh" Nudee pouts jokingly.
Englot laughs at the situation but only holding each other tighter.

"Chompu hold me" Nudee fakes wiping her non-existent tears.
"You have your own arms, do it yourself." Chompu waves off Nudee giggling at Her hurt expression.
"Okay! Okay! Guys let's calm down or I'll make all of you guys feel single even more" Charlotte speaks staring the girls down.
They all turn their attention to Char with a are you serious look, knowing Charlotte will most definitely do it.

"As if you guys don't already do that on a daily basis hmph" Marima speaks with all the girls agreeing teasing the couple.
"Yea I'm still traumatized from that one time I came over to surprise you guys, but I got surprised instead."
Heidi speaks making Engfa and Charlotte look at each other confusingly.
"Oh right, I never told you guys."
Making Charlotte look at her sternly to go on.
"Well..." Heidi starts off.
"This one morning I came to your guys house, and... I heard you guys having sex." Charlotte covers her face meanwhile Engfa had her jaw dropped to the floor.
"Wait, is she talking about?" Engfa looks at Charlotte hinting to her what she was trying to say.
"I think so..." Char speaks slowly from being so blushed.
"Hey! Don't leave us out" Tina yells out while the other girls are giggling.
"Um, well I kind of woke up P'fa- wait no never mind" Charlotte curls into Engfa trying to make herself disappear from embarrassment and shyness.
"Omg. Don't tell me- holy shit you guys really are some spicy freaks"
Nudee speaks loudly from shock.
The girls look at her confused not knowing what clicked in her head.
"Guys! P'CHA WOKE UP P'FA WITH MORNING SEX!!" The girls jaw dropped slightly gross out from the visuals that had just popped into their heads.
"You guys really did that?" Marima asked with a unexplainable face.
Charlotte pulls out her face from Engfa's neck, giving the girls a nod causing them to go wild.
"HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE FANTASY COUPLE!!" Nudee yells out so loud chompu had to cover her ears.

When the girls finally recovered from their discovery of what Englot has done, they chose to play Just Dance.
The room was filled with laughter and glee having a good time with each other.
Heidi and Nudee take their turn dancing to the music constantly bickering on who's gonna win, they dance so competitively only making the girls laugh hardly, They keep laughing at the girls from how hardly they hit the dance moves only causing Marima to make a comment jokingly.
"You guys look like worms" she gigging while speaking making the girls stare at her.
"So harsh Ma" Heidi pouts at Ma only to nudge Nudee shortly after.
"Cheat! You cheater!" Seeing the banter Charlotte doubles over trying to breath from laughing so hard, she laughs so hard and loud only making it contagious for the others girls causing them to join in the laughter.
Their laughter shortly turned into silence caused by the door being roughly opened.
"IM HERE! IM HERE!" Nampez yells running into the house.
"What's wrong with you guys?" Looking at all there faces. They're scared?
"Pez! You scared the shit out of us"
Chompu pouts while holding a hand over her chest.
"Ahaha I'm s- OWWW!" Her apology was cut short from a harsh and strong pinch taking place on her thigh. (I think we all know who's pinch that was LOL)
"Ow wtf N'cha" Pez quickly rubs her thigh trying to smooth the stinging sensation meanwhile the girls just laugh knowing it was bound the happen.
"That's what you get, my heart almost came out my ass. Smh" Char states causing P'fa to come closer taking her into her arms. "Awe it's okay my rabbit" quickly giving her a kiss.

"Ugh, I should have stayed home" Pez speaks out only for the girls to agree with her.

They continue their game playing just dance, after taking fair turns it falls upon Char.
"Buttons by the pussycat dolls?" Charlotte reads out with a face of disagreement knowing the dance is somewhat inappropriate.
"Cmon P'cha" Nudee begs.
"But- fine." She gives in when Nudee starts to pout at her.
"Yayyy" with that they start the dance.

========================
Charlotte's pov:

I know why the girls chose this dance, i didn't mind it... it's just that, Im not the best at dancing. That's why I tried to go against the choice of song, but of course I had to give it in since I noticed how persistent Nudee is. Oh well though, I guess all I can do is try.

They start the dance causing my nerves to kick, I do the first move with ease realizing it may not be too bad.
I follow along with the little people on the corner of the screen directing me, I've gotten mostly perfect making me more confident. Yes. This dance is quite sexual but who cares, I'm having fun. I keep dancing sensually and smoothly hitting all the movements just right, I see that the next move is to do a little spin and I do so when it comes along.
I spin around taking a glance at her, I look at her in the eyes. She's so cute, my cheeks beat up from the admiring stare she gives me. When I turn back around, I can't help but smile...
I continue dancing and I forgot to mention that I'm dancing with a chair since the girls said I had to be exact.
I do the last movement in a swift manner making sure I did it in a sensual way, I land myself on the chair for the ending pose.

"DAYUMM P'CHA!!" Nudee yells cheering me on.
I look at Engfa and it seems that she's in a daze, the girls take a look at her giggling at her face.
"Aha looks like my plan worked"
Nudee once again speaks, the girls then give her high fives as a way of congratulating her on her little scheme.
I just chuckle and walk over to P'fa sitting myself on her lap, she smiles at me while snaking her arms around my waist.
"You did really good" she compliments making me smile shyly at her, I give her a kiss as a thank you. She hums into the kiss sending butterflies in my stomach, I smile between our kiss making her also smile. We pull apart to see Tina taking pictures of us, but only to end up laughing at the rest of the girls with a disgusted look on all their faces.
"You'll thank me later" Tina speaks proudly with her "masterpiece" of photos she had taken.
We all just laugh together ready to fall into a deep sleep.

When we all decided that we were tired, they all went on a rampage to choose what rooms they're sleeping in.
Guest room 1:
Chompu
Nampez
Marima

Guest room 2:
Tina
Heidi
Nudee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they all figured it out, we said our goodnights and goodbyes then headed our ways to bed.
Since P'fa headed to the bedroom before me, when I walked in I see her in her usual spot looking sleepy.
"Awee my sleepyhead" I give her cheeks a soft pinch making her smile cutely, I kiss her cheek making her blush violently. I giggle at her then quickly made my way to change.

When I finished I made my way beside Engfa wrapping my arms around her torso, she kisses my forehead before relaxing in my arms.
When I noticed she was drifting and felt my eyes get heavy, I opened my mouth to speak.
"I love you Char" fuck she beat me hmph. I smile at her even though I wanted to say it first.
"I love you Fa" she smiles hearing the nickname I gave her when we first met, I smile back leaning in the give her a sweet and slow kiss before drifting into a deep sleep excited for the next day because, every
"I love you" just promises me another day with her. I fall asleep with a smile on my face glad I have the girls and P'fa...

========================

Hope you guys like this chapter, I enjoyed writing this one a lot.

Please vote and comment 🤗
I promise to update as soon as I can 🫶🏼 and don't forget to comment ideas you'd like for this book ‼️💞 also Thank You for 26.6k reads!! ❤️‍🩹