Chapter 18 || 1 year

Engfa's pov:

It's been a year since me and Char started dating. Today is our 1 year anniversary, I'm very excited since we will be celebrating it. Not only that, the girls said they got gifts for us which sounds interesting cause we all know how silly they can be. HAHA.

I've decided to go shopping for Charlotte before she has woken up, I called the girls and told them my plans... unfortunately they ended up tagging along with me which was a mess of questions being thrown at me.

"What are you getting her?!"
"Are you getting something sexy?"
"Are you gonna buy lingerie?!"
"Where are you shopping first?!"

"Uyyyyy! No more questions, I
Will be shopping without you guys."

With that I left the girls to do my shopping and their own.
I didn't tell the girls but what I wanted
To buy Char... is a promise ring.
We're still young not only that, we're still pretty busy with work, so I've decided to go with a promise ring so we didn't have to worry about weddings just yet.
At the jewelry store I was struggling to figure out what ring to get, I want it to be the perfect ring for her and make sure she will love it.

Searching for the perfect ring was hard, but I found one that suited her well and is very beautiful.
It's a gold ring that's has her birthstone which is a pretty light blue colour that I cannot take my eyes off of.
I bought the ring telling the girls to meet up with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found the girls seeing one particular bag they're hiding.
"Whatcha got there?" I raise my eyebrow.
"That's for us to know, and for u to find out." Heidi winked at me making me chuckle and roll my eyes jokingly.

We ended up back at my house placing all of our gifts in different rooms. I changed my outfit, finding the gift leaving the ring in its box. I take it placing it into my pocket keeping it in a hidden spot safe.

While waiting for Charlotte to get to my place, we decorated the house with the supplies the girls bought for me.
We placed the rose petals everywhere, and put the heart shaped balloons spread around the room and placed the 1 year balloons against the wall that was empty. We lit up some candles, and waited for Char to get home.

Charlotte's pov:

I arrived home with bubble tea for me and Engfa, I opened the door to see decorations then...
"SURPRISE!!" Engfa and the girls shouted. "Aiii ling! Tryna give me a heart attack I see, hmph" I huffed out from the shock.
"Awe my love, don't be upset" P'fa gave me a kiss then proceeded to speak. "I can't have you be grumpy on our special day" I smiled at her giving her a kiss. "Ughh" "ew" "aweee"
We're heard from the girls making us chuckle at they're reactions.

After they let us have our little moment Nudee spoke out to us
"Go get ready, we planned something for you guys. Ask dress nice" the girls gave us a smile causing Engfa and I to look at each other curiously.
We went upstairs and got ready taking a look at each other before heading downstairs "you look beautiful" P'fa admires me "that's all you baby" I spoke out stepping closer to her.
"I love you" I say in adoration
"I love you to the moon and back"
Hearing that made my heart flutter, bringing our lips together making us kiss.

We headed downstairs in hands hearing the girls compliment us.
"My beautiful babies"
"Englot's game is on point!"
I laugh and thank them giving them hugs.
The girls told us they'd be our designated driver, they drove us to a restaurant making us look at them with a smile. As we were about to speak Tina cut us off.
"No need to thank us, we wanted to do this so much." We smiled at them as they pushed us out the car into the restaurant entrance.
We got seated thanking the waiters then looked through the menus.
"What do you think you're gonna get?" I eye Engfa curiously.
"Hm, I think I might get the steak" I giggle knowing it's something she would typically get.