Chapter ten || Arguement

Engfa's pov:

I woke up to the sound of buzzing.
I look over to my right and see Char sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful, I think to myself. As I go to close my eyes, I hear it again. *buzz* are you fucking kidding right now ugh.
*buzz buzz*
I turn to my left looking at the bedside table. It's Char's phone going off, should I check it?
I was scared to check it since it would be invading Char's privacy.
*buzz* I hear it again.
I wondered if I should wake up Char or to check it on my own then tell her who it was when she woke up, it could be important.

*buzz buzz* I finally decided to check turning to my left picking up Charlotte's phone off the bedside table.

Win: please call me.
Win: Charlotte can we please talk about us?
Win: please contact me back.

Seeing these texts and several other ones from him hurt me wondering if her and win have been talking or not.

I put her phone back getting up carefully not to wake up Char, I got up to shower to cool down from the messages I had just seen.

While showering I couldn't help but feel jealousy rush through me.
"Char loves me, and only me."
"I don't need to worry, Char will always be my girl only and I will always be hers only"
I whispered to myself to make myself think of the better side of this, but I could still only think of the bad.

I got out the shower with thoughts running through my head causing me to be in a pissy mood.

I changed and went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte's pov:

I woke up realizing Engfa wasn't in bed with me anymore, I was hoping she'd still be here.

I got up and changed grabbing my phone then headed downstairs.

I spotted P'fa on the couch. "P'faaaa"
I whined. "What is it Charlotte." She said coldly, I brushed it off.
"Why did u leave me in bed alone?" I asked pouting.

"I don't know I guess I didn't want to be in bed anymore." She spoke monotonously.
"Oh" I sat beside her, but she scooted away. I was hurt by her actions.
"What's wrong Engfa?" I say looking at her hoping to catch her eyes.

"Nothing." She says shortly.
"Fa. You can tell me anything." I say trying to move closer.
"Charlotte I said nothing!" She yelled, I flinched by her actions scooting away to give her some space.

I spoke once again. "P'fa did I do something wrong?" I asked worriedly and scared.

"Charlotte leave me alone." Her cold words hit me like a truck.
Tears started forming in my eyes, I tried to blink them away but they just starting flowing. "Why are you crying?" She spat out with so much venom. "I don't understand what I did wrong Engfa, please tell me so I can fix it." I begged.

"Be honest with me, are you talking to Win?" She asked a bit softer this time but with such a serious face.
"No! P'fa I promise you I haven't spoke to him since I kicked him out."
I spoke out choking on my tears.

"Charlotte don't lie to me!" Her voice getting louder. "I saw his texts this morning." Tears started forming in her eyes, I could tell she was hurt.

I checked my phone seeing the texts, I was confused myself. "Fa. I swear I haven't been talking to him, I didn't even see the texts till now." I told her the honest truth.
"Then why is he asking you to talk about you guys as if you were in a relationship?" Tears flowing from her eyes, it hurt even more seeing her cry.

"You really think I would talk to him when I have you? What kind of person do you think I am?!" I yelled out hurt by the fact she'd think I'd do that to her.

"Honestly, I don't even know right now." With that she left my house, leaving me alone with tears falling from both our eyes.

=======================
I'm sorry guys for this sad chapter, do you guys think they'll fix everything?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Please comment ideas you want in this book 🤗