Chapter 19 || Night out

//!sexual material involved!//
Charlotte's pov:

The girls called Engfa and I telling us they wanted to go out, we agreed of course since we love spending time together. They also told us chompoo would also finally be joining, she's been busy so our friend group hasn't been complete, so tonight rainbow gang will be mostly complete.

We called the girls over to our house and we all got ready here, it was a whole disaster with all of us running around the house.
There are 3 bathrooms in our house, one on the main floor, one upstairs, and one in Engfa and I's bedroom.
We tried to make it useful but we all just had a banter, so we kept switching bathrooms to try to keep the arguing low.
We eventually finished getting ready content with how we all look.

On the way there Engfa kept touching my thigh causing to me to be more turned on then I would have imagined, to be honest I think it's because I've been dreaming about Engfa using the strap-on on me.
I pushed my thoughts away seeing we were almost near the club.

========================
Engfa's pov:

We arrived at the club which is one I've never been before, it's nice.
We found a booth and started our night.
We started taking shots making it over 10 shots, As I was starting to feel the alcohol kick I turn to my side to cuddle into Char but she was nowhere to be found, weird. She was right here a minute ago.
"Lemme guess who you're looking for." I turn my attention to whose talking and I see chompoo. "You're looking for Char?" I nod my head making her point somewhere. I change the directions of my sight and see Charlotte, I smile until I take a glance on who she's talking to. A girl. But a random girl. Who is she? Why is Char talking to her. I feel jealously kick in when I spot the girl grazing her hand against Charlottes arm.
What the actual fuck!

I take my attention away from them turning to the girls acting as if I'm okay. "So... shots? Anyone?" I hear them all agree.
We take shots and I see that Char returned. I ignore her to see if she'd say anything.
I've noted that she wont, seeing that she's texting someone.
"Who are you texting?" I tilt my head in confusion.
"Oh, a girl I met here. She's really nice." She says cautiously.
"Hm okay" I shrug it off hoping that they'll only text and never meet up.

I turn my attention back to my drink until I hear Char speak up.
"Do you guys think it's okay if my friend joins us?" She asked with a smile. Ugh I don't want that bitch here.
I stay silent going against answering.
But of course the girls said it was fine and that they wanna meet Chars new "friend" that bitch is more so a hoe.
I know for a fact she's gonna wanna steal my beautiful Char from me.

She arrived to our table and I see that she's actually quite pretty, I feel anxious and scared that Char will note to herself that she's prettier than me.
I found out her name is Becky, ugh a cute name for a cute girl smh.
She introduced herself and she girls of course interrogated her.

========================
Nudee's pov:

I saw that Engfa was getting jealous so I decided to play a little game to spice up what's going on, I made this plan with the girls and they agreed finding it funny.
"So Becky, you don't look full Thai perhaps you're half something else?"
I point out with a smile.
"Aha yes, I am half British." She giggles.
"Ouiii! Just like our friend Charlotte here!" Heidi smirks.
I take a glance at Engfa seeing her roll her eyes making me chuckle.
"Charlotte, don't you think the girls cute?" I ask teasingly.
"Chi, soy jah ingleuw"
(Yes, beautiful for sure)
I hear Engfa let out a huff meanwhile Becky is giggling.
"Ahoii! What about you Engfa? Do you think the girls pretty?" I ask engfa giving her a smirk, she smirks back at me noticing what I'm trying to do.
"Actually, I think she's quite beautiful" she says walking over to Becky.
"Engfa! Sit your ass back down before I drag you home!" Engfa goes wide eyes hearing Charlotte yell at her.
Me and the girls including Becky start laughing hard. Engfa trudges back to her seat highkey scared of Nong'cha.