Chapter 20 || Morning fantasy

//!sexual material!//
Charlotte's pov:

I woke up the next morning really sore, but I wanted to do something for P'fa. I remember her telling me a fantasy she had, she told me she always wanted to wake up to sex.
I decided to make her fantasy come true.
I got out of bed but first trying to get out of Engfa's embrace, it was quite easy since she's a deep sleeper.
When I finally got up I grabbed the strap-on bringing it into the washroom, I washed it so it could be used again. Once I finished, I place it in its box keeping it aside.
I got back onto the bed slowly pulling the blanket off of Engfa, I spread her legs glad she doesn't wake up so easily so I could fulfil her dreams. I rub my hands against her centre making her groan, god I hope I'm not making her have a wet dream, I giggle to myself before continuing. I slip a finger inside her noticing she's already wet, hm I wonder what you're dreaming about my love.
I slide another finger in thrusting them slowly gradually making it rougher, I got to the point where I started thrusting harder and I kept hearing her moan in her sleep making me excited for her reaction, I went faster but looking up when I hear a gasp. "Holy fuck!" Engfa wakes up a moaning mess, she grips the sheets telling me to go harder. And of course I did 🙊

========================
Engfa's pov:

I woke up to the best feeling ever, and I'm glad Char remembered a fantasy of mine. This fantasy is one I always wanted and it was finally checked off.

Char went harder and I moaned loudly arching my back enjoying pleasure, at this point it was so good I started squirming making Char slap my ass. "If you keep moving so much I'll stop." She spoke out dominantly bringing me closer to my orgasm, I calmed down with my movements not wanting her to stop.
When Charlotte started curling her fingers, that was my last straw. It sent me over the edge making me cum hard, screaming her name in bliss.
"Ugh Charrr!" She slowed down her actions letting me calm down from cumming hard.
"Fuck that was good" I smile at her.
"Good, cause I know you've been wanting this for awhile." Char rubs my thighs soothingly.
"Honestly, we should do this more often. Cause I know this is also ur fantasy" I tell her making her blush cause she has also told me she has the same fantasy. She agreed with me, telling me we will definitely do this more often.

She gets up making me confused.
"Wha- where are you going?" I ask confused.
"No where baby, just getting something." I follow her movements seeing the box that we store the
strap-on in. I start blushing from the nervousness and excitement.
I watch her put it on, watching in awe.
She gets back into the bed coming towards me giving me a peck before we start.
"Tell me if it's too much. Or when you want to stop, Okay?" She reassured me she'll go gentle. I say okay making sure she knows I will follow the rules.
She places it at my entrance, using my
Wetness as lube. She gives me a look and I nod to her to start, she pushes in slowly making me grip she sheets. When she sees that I'm okay, Char continues to push deeper into me.
It was slightly painful but it's a pain i can easily endure.
When she got fully in me, she asks when to move.
"You can move now, but slowly." She nods, following my instructions.
And starts thrusting making me moan and grunt from the feeling of something like this being inside me.
"Fas-faster" Char listens making me squeal In pleasure, when I gave her permission to go harder and fast, her front starts smacking against my ass and thighs making me closer to the edge.
She goes faster causing me to arch my back, she moves to angle herself so she could hit my g-spot sending me over the edge to cumming.
I came hard and loud screaming out.
"Fuck Char!!" She slows down letting me ride out my orgasm, eventually pulling out. She took off the strap and came back to cuddle me.
"Wanna take a nap?" She asks me.
I nod moving closer to her.
"You did really good, you took it all in actually pretty fast." I smile at her feeling proud of myself.

Soon enough we fell asleep bringing ourself for a nap.

========================
After napping:

I woke up seeing that Char wasn't In bed, I wondered where she was until I heard the shower going, hm I assume she woke up only a little before me. I got up walking towards our bathroom, I opened the door calling out her name.
"Char?" "P'fa?" She replies probably confused on why I'm up since I usually sleep for a long time.
"Hi baby" I say happily.
"Hi my love" the cute voice speaks.
"Can I join you?" I say in a pouty high tone. "Chi" she tells me. (Chi - yes)
Since I am already nude, I open the curtain a bit getting into the shower along with her. I turn to look at her smiling widely, she looks so beautiful without makeup.
I stand on my tippy toes careful not to fall giving her a kiss, she puts her hands on my waist to secure me making me feel safe.

We finished our moment continuing our shower, Charlotte washes my hair soothingly and softly making sure it didn't hurt. I did the same for her also helping each other wash our bodies.

========================

Charlotte's pov:

It's currently 11:47 am, P'fa and I finished our shower and we got ready.
I check my phone seeing a group chat that was new.

"P'fa, did you see the new group chat?" I ask her not knowing what it was.
"No, why? What is it?" She questions me, I tell her I don't know making her grab her phone and sit with me on the couch.
We opened the the message seeing who was in it.
Nudee, Heidi, Tina, Chompu, Mariam, Becky and Freen.
"Oh, I think this may be our new friend group?" I say.

(Don't worry, the rainbow gang will of course still hangout often just them)

Engfa agrees looking More into the chats. After swiping through them for so long we decided to text the chat.

C: hi!
N: oh look who decided to join 🫢
E: shush it.
N: hey! I was only kidding.

H: hey guys.
C: hi!
T: wsp guys?
N: oh nothing besides the fact Englot just decided to join in 🤨
E: don't complain we still chose to join.
B: oh hey guys!
T: hi Becky!
B: hi Tina!
B: Freen would answer but for some reason she's still asleep hahaha 😅

We continue to talk, multitasking to make some food for us to eat.
While doing our own things Char and I were attached to each other, I'm not sure why we have been so clingy.
But don't get me wrong cause I'm enjoying it quite contently.

========================

We're almost done this book 😪
But to make it more special please comment ideas you'd like for this book! 🤗 I'd be more than happy to write ideas you like for this book.

Please vote, comment and share!

I'll try to make chapters as long as I can and frequently updating 💞