Chapter 2 || Heartbeats

Charlotte's pov:

I was happy when Engfa invited me over to her house, I'm nervous to go over since I will be sleeping over and when I'm around P'fa I get shy and blush a lot. Like A LOT.

We arrived at Engfa's house laughing since we were taking about memories of us and the girls from MGT.

We got inside and P'fa said for us to go upstairs and change.
In Engfa's room she looked in the closet to find something to wear for the both of us.

She gave me a biggish t-shirt and some sleeping shorts.
She herself also got the same clothing.

As we were changing I couldn't help but blush, I turned my front away from P'fa since I was shy but as I was changing I feel a pair of eyes on me. I couldn't tell if I was imagining or if Engfa was actually staring at me, with the pressure I was taking a while to change.
I finished and turned around. I caught her eyes.
She was checking me out...
We blushed cause I had caught her watching me.
I quickly changed the subject cause I didn't want to think too hard about the situation. "Ready?" "Uh ah yea"
She's says looking down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Engfa's pov:

As we're watching the movie I could tell Charlotte was cold "Char, are you cold?" "A little" she blushes.
"Here" I offered her to share the blanket with me.

After a while she puts her head on my shoulder and it made my stomach turn so I tensed up from the surprise
I assumed she felt me tense up since she asked me if I was okay "yea I'm fine ur skin is just a bit cold" I laughed it off. She put her head back on my shoulder while I silently sat there and smiled, I love the way it feels when she's close to me I feel so safe and comfortable.

When the movie was about to end she poked my side. I jumped "oi! That's not funny it tickles" she poked me again laughing at my reactions. She tried again but instead I grabbed her hand and started tickling her.
She laughed so hard to the point she tapped out "P'fa I quit! I quit!"
I stop tickling her while we're both still laughing and she finally catches her breath.
We calmed down until she jumped on me and starting tickling me again but this time I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. Before we knew it, I was on top of her with her hands pinned above her head to stop her from tickling me. We stayed in this position looking into each other's eyes, she looked at my lips and I felt a throb between my legs. I felt myself leaning in until we both noticed what position we were in, we look at each other and I immediately got up.
"I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry"
We said at the same time, we made eye contact and laughed.

Instead of talking about what was just about to happen we decided to go to sleep. Neither of us brought it up, so we went upstairs.
"P'fa are you sure u want me to sleep here with you? You know I sleep messy"
"Char it's okay, I don't mind"
We got into bed and layed there for a bit. After laying down we got tired as I was about to fall asleep I felt an arm wrap around me, I smiled. Char is cuddling me and I love it "is this okay?" I hear, I smile even more "it's more than okay" that night we both fell asleep with smiles on our faces I just didn't know it.

This chapter is cute, I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Please like, comment and share :))