Chapter 11 || I miss you

Engfa's pov:

I left her house with thoughts running in my mind from left to right, I started getting frustrated from all the thinking. "Ahhhh" I yelled trying to make myself feel better.

I decided to go for a drive but I couldn't help but wonder how Char is doing right now, I hope I didn't hurt her too much. I feel bad.

I had to stop myself several times from driving back home to check on Charlotte knowing I need to calm down first.
I went for a drive to the store wanting to buy some snack, I got some fruits along with some junk food.

*sigh* "I miss my Char"

While shopping I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was 1:47pm
Damn, I was out for an hour and a half already.
I finished shopping and went for another drive. The snacks I got were, watermelon, strawberries, mangoes, gummy's, and some chips.
I got some strawberries since I know Charlotte likes them.

For my next drive I decided to just drive and see where it takes me.
I ended up at a beach,
I got out my car finding a spot in the sand to sit at.
I sat in the sand listening to the sounds of the waves, it felt nice being here. After sitting there relaxing and thinking for an hour I went to go get gas.

I arrived at the gas station pumping the gas until my gas tank was full, after doing so I went inside to pay.

I got back into my car wondering what Char might be doing.
Instead of wondering more I decided to go home.

On my way home i realized how far I've actually driven. I was 45 minutes away from home, I drove as fast as I could without breaking any rules of the law.

I arrived home bringing all the stuff into the house setting them on the counter, I noticed Char isn't in the living room any more, I checked the time seeing it's 3:05pm. I hope she's still home.

I go upstairs into her room seeing her laying there on the bed. I walk over to her side and noticed she's sleeping, all the tears stained on her cheeks makes my heart hurt knowing they're because of me.

I give her pepper kisses all over her face, waking her up. "Fa?" She says softly.
"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." Tears forming in my eyes again.
"Come here" she opens her arms signalling for me to cuddle her.
I lay on her chest hugging her tight.
"It's okay, I'm just glad you're okay now." She smiles at me. "Don't leave me again." She pouts. "I won't" I give her a kiss to reassure her.

We ended up falling asleep in each other's arm, happy knowing everything will be okay...

=======================
Sorry guys, I had this chapter in my drafts to see how you guys react with the cliffhanger 😭

Anyways everything's better, I hope win doesn't try anything again.

Vote, comment, and share 🤗
Comment ideas you want in this book.