Chapter 8 || Risky

Charlottes pov:

P'fa started the lap dance and I felt my body heating up, the chair they sat me on isn't very high so it was easy for P'fa to twerk on me.

Engfa started grinding on me with her ass rubbing against my centre causing me to get aroused, I blushed hard.

After teasing me she started to climb her way on top of me straddling me, she grabbed my hands putting them on her waist. As she did that she started to move her hips, grinding on me. A moan almost escaped my lips from the pressure on my centre, this happening made me forget our friends were still in the room.

I started blushing even more to the point I couldn't even focus properly, i tried to look away to distract myself from getting more aroused but as I turned my head, Engfa put her hands under my chin and pulled my face closer to her. We made eye contact and she started leaning in, My heart started beating faster from how close we are.
Instead of kissing me she whispered in my ear. "Don't look away baby, focus on me" she says smirking at me.

After her giving me a lap dance for about five minutes, she helped me off the chair and asked if I was okay since I looked very flustered, I told her I was fine and that I was just very blushed. She giggled and told me I was cute, hearing that made me smile wide.

Me, Engfa, and the girls drank some more before they went home.

~~~In the bedroom~~~

Me and Engfa decided to go up to her bedroom since the girls left. We changed and lied down cuddling, after laying down for a bit we caught each other's eyes again.

"I love you a lot" Engfa says while smiling.
"I love you so much" I smile back.

I lean in to kiss her and she immediately responds back, the kiss got heated making me aroused again.
Engfa got on top of me still kissing me, she caressed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

Engfa's pov:

As we kissed I couldn't help but get aroused by the intimate moment.
As I caressed her neck I placed my knee between her legs pushing up against her centre, I could feel how soaked she was since she was just wearing a t-shirt and underwear. "Ughh" Char moaned in a squeal which I found cute but hot at the same time.
"Fuck you're so hot" I say
"Please P'fa" Charlotte begged to be touched.

=======================
To be continued...

Next chapter you'll get the full smut 😏
You guys don't get it quite yet hehe

Please vote, comment, and share
Comment ideas 🤗