Chapter 3 || Denial

Charlottes pov:

I'm sitting here with Heidi and Nudee and they won't stop teasing me.
"So, how was the sleepover with Daddy Engfa?" Heidi asks smirking at me. "Guys you know she doesn't like me that way so why would you think anything happened?" I say getting annoyed of their little interrogation game.
"Are you sure nothing happened?" Say Nudee taking a turn to tease me.
"Guyssss stop" I say blushing at the thoughts of things that could have happened.
"Charlotte you can't pretend that ur panties don't get soaked just thinking about her" Heidi says giggling
"Stopppp" I yell while blushing knowing it's pretty much true.
"This so isn't funny, you know I don't even like P'fa that way" stating that while I have a serious face so they can hop off my dick.
They looked at me in disbelief since they can see right through me. I held my seriousness to try to make them believe at least a little bit, I mean fake it till you make it right? Cause don't get me wrong I do lo- love? There's no way. Like? Yea. I like P'fa and would do anything for her to be my one and only, but... I'm sure she doesn't see me that way. Not only that, she flirts with everyone and I don't want to risk getting my heart broken by a player.

After deciding they'd drop the teasing we asked the girls to hangout. Mariam, Nudee, Heidi, Tina, Engfa, and I. Us six decided to go out and party since it's been awhile that we've all hung out as a group.

We took shots after shots, we even had to pull Heidi and Nudee off the table a couple of times since they were twerking on it, they're always so crazy when they drink HAHA. Me and Engfa were also getting quite touchy, we're practically attached to the hip right now.

After taking a couple more shots we all decided to go to the dance floor, Engfa and I were dancing together but not in a friends way. We were grinding on each other and it made the section in between my legs throb, I ended up grinding against P'fa's centre caressing her thigh making her blush. I felt the eyes of our friends watching us saying how the "ship has sailed" but in that moment I didn't care to deny anything I was just glad to be with Engfa.

After getting tired out we decided to sit down at our booth, we drank some more and it was all fun and filled with laughter, until I saw Engfa on the dance floor. It hurt to see such a sight but I guess my thoughts were right after all... why should I care, I don't feel anything for her. Or at least I wish I didn't.

=======================
DOWNFALL 😨

I'm sorry guys, the next couple chapters are gonna be a little sad 😕

Hope you guys enjoy the book 🤗
Please like, comment, and share :)) and don't forget to give me ideas so I can write what you guys enjoy 🫶🏼