Chapter 5 || Stay

Engfa's pov:

I arrived at charlottes house and her lights are on so that means she's home, I sigh in relief knowing she's safe.
I got out my car and knocked on her door, after a couple tries she opened it.
"Engfa what are you do-"
"I'm sorry I let you leave, I'm sorry I didn't say anything. I was surprised to know you felt the same. I promise you I didn't want the kiss I didn't know what to do in the moment since it shocked me, please Char don't leave me I love you." So much desperation In my voice and so much sadness.

"P'fa I'm sorry I didn't let you explain. I was scared that you rejected me, but please don't be mad. I thought you didn't want me so I called win over to distract me, please don't leave. I'll tell him to go so we can fix everything, I promise you we didn't do anything I just wanted someone to take care of me."

"Win?..." I say slowly upset with her choice.
Before I said anything else Charlotte pulled me inside and told me to sit on the couch. I did so and she kicked win out and told him to not contact her, when she did that my heart fluttered knowing she was serious.

"I'm sorry I made you cry..."
"It's okay love comes with pain" Char says trying to make me feel better about the situation

"Do you actually love me?" I asked with hopefulness.
"Of course I do. I'm pretty sure I've loved you since I laid my eyes on you"
I smile and hugged her so tight I think I almost suffocated her.

We pulled our heads away and looked each other in the eyes, I've never see her eyes up so close. They're so most beautiful thing I've ever seen in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte's pov:

We stared into each other eyes and my heart skipped a beat. "You're beautiful" she says. I smiled feeling my stomach turn. She looked at my lips then back to my eyes. "Can I kiss you?"
Without saying anything I leaned in.
The kiss was sweet and slow, it was just as I imagined. The perfect kiss.

We pulled apart and just looked at each other is silence. So quiet yet so much love. "I love you" smiling at her
"Ive always loved you" making me blush and smile wide

After our moment we went upstairs and changed.
I gave P'fa her clothes to wear since I took them last time "you weren't kidding when you said you'd take my clothes" she says laughing
I got myself a big t-shirt to wear to sleep. "You're not gonna wear pants?"
P'fa asks with shyness kicking in her.
"Hm.. no it gets hot" I say making excuses smirking when I turned my back towards her.
"O-oh k"
We layed in bed and I lied on her chest cuddling her, she had her arms wrapped around me pulling me closer. "Your heart is beating fast" smiling knowing I have an affect on her.
"Now you know what you do to me" she smiles making it hard not to smile back.

Eventually she fell asleep, she looks so beautiful. I'm lucky to have her "sleep well my love, stay with me forever. I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you" i smile to myself before falling asleep.

=======================
This chapter makes me feel giddy 🤭

I love how Char whisper sweet things to Engfa while she sleeps it's cute.

Please comment, vote, and share

Comment ur ideas for this book 😋