Chapter 28 || sleepyheads

Engfa's pov:

I woke up smiling seeing that Char was still asleep, I kiss her forehead then taking my time to admire her facial features. God she's so beautiful.
I gently move the hairs that covered her face, exposing her bare face to me, making me smile with warmth. I Snuggle closer to her bringing ourselves together, staring at the ceiling waiting patiently and happily for My Love to wake up from her deep slumber.

When I noticed she started to awaken, I turn my full attention to her oddly making her speak before fully awakening.
"Stop staring, I might melt under your gaze" she spoke smoothly before opening her eyes to make our sight meet. I give her a kiss on her forehead then lips, she kisses me back slowly giving ourselves a calm morning make out session. I caress her stomach a bit not getting enough of her and starting to deepen the kiss. still wanting more- I glide my right hand lower to her thighs, rubbing them sensually and choosing to stay dangerously close to her centre to give her a hint that I want her. Giving the spot between her legs a little swipe across, Char moans letting me know she's also aroused.
I slide my hand into her lacy black panties rubbing her clit slowly, Char arches her back gripping my forearms to try to control herself. Bringing my face closer to her neck I speed up my pace making her moan loud but only for us to hear, I start kissing her neck gently then giving it a bite scraping my teeth against her smooth milky skin. I then pull away putting all my attention on pleasuring Char, I slide two fingers inside her causing her to gasp. I curl them repeatedly hitting her sweet spot, I then start to pump them at a fast controlled pace keeping my fingers curled to give more pleasure.
"Oh~ f-fuck." she stutters out. "P'fa~" I can tell she was close due to her excessive moaning and I'm more than glad to let her finish... but our moment was cut short when a violent noise was heard.
*CLASH*
I instantly remember that the friend group has slept over causing me to whip my head to look at Char with concern written on both of our faces and a hint of annoyance on her face knowing she's gonna be moody now,
I give her a kiss before speaking. "We'll finish this later" Finally taking out my hand ignoring Charlottes whine, I wash my hands before taking Char with me Downstairs to see what mess the girls have made.

Making our way down the stairs we hear one of our friends cuss, sounding like Nampez? Maybe, i don't know.
Making it on the first floor, we swiftly peak around the corner seeing that someone dropped- OMFG THE FLOUR BAG?!?! AND A BUNCH OF DISHES ALL OVER THE KITCHEN!!Are you kidding me! Ughhh how do they manage to drop everything.
Char noticed my stressed face trying to comfort me.
"Baby it's okay, they'll clean it" she tries to lighten my mood, giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.
We quietly walk over without the girls realizing we've caught them.
"So... who destroyed my house this time?" I speak sternly pretending to be mad. The girls freeze, slowly turning around to face Charlotte and I
They all look at each other either finding an excuse or someone to blame, I try not to giggle noticing that they have flour on them but choosing to keep a straight face.
"I- it- um-" Tina stuttered out clearly scared of the lecture they think they'll get.
As I was about to go further with my seriousness, Char pinches my back making me quickly move away from her whining. I could tell I was gonna be in trouble if I didn't stop by the look on her face, I sigh before listening.
"Okay! Fine" Char smiles kissing my cheek, I blush before speaking again.

"Guys I'm kidding, I don't care. As long as you clean it." I point to all of them causing them to nod quickly before picking up the scattered bowls and cleaning the big pile of flour on the kitchen floor.
"ALSOOOO, I WANT AN EXPLANATION AND A NEW BAG OF FLOUR!" I yell while descending into the living room, making my way there with my arm around Chars waist I hear a loud series of "OKAY!" With all the girls voices combined. I chuckle before giving my attention to Charlotte.
"Why do you have to scare them like that?" She asked me feeling bad for our friends. I shrug not really knowing what to say, until I realized the obvious reason.
"I just love torturing them" she laughs at my statement causing me to join in.