Chapter 17 || Public

Engfa's pov:

Tomorrow we have this event where we perform for the fans, including singing, dancing, games and whatnot.
I love these types of event cause they're fun and it a great way to connect with the fans.

We all are booked for hotel rooms and right now we're all in Nudee's and Marima's room.

I'm sitting with Nudee and Marima on Nudee's bed and Charlotte, Heidi, and Tina are on Marima's bed.
We were talking about silly things until things became serious.
"So, when are you and Charlotte gonna become public?" Nudee asks.
"Wow. I- um. I'm not sure, I mean- I want to. But I don't know if she wants to..." I choke out from surprise.

"Well... let's say that we got it all figured out." They both say smirking.
"What do you mean?" I question.
They point to the other bed where the other three are talking, so I take a look eavesdropping on their conversation.
"Do you ever wanna go public with Engfa?" Heina asks Charlotte.
"If I'm being honest, yea. I do, if she told me she wanted to go public right now, I wouldn't agree more" she says smiling. She looks over to me catching my eyes, I stand up walking over to her giving her a hug and kiss.
While kissing we hear gags and awes from the girls making us giggle, I pick her up sitting her on my lap making her straddle me and whisper into her ear. "I was thinking..." I whisper my plan into her ears making her smile and hug me tightly.
"I love you" Char spoke.
"I love you too" bringing our lips together making me feel an euphoric bliss sending shivers down my spine.

After Me and Charlotte's moment we just continued talking while Char and I cuddled, we're talking about how excited we are about the event since it's all of our favourites. Personally the best is when we dance and play games since it's hilarious to see each other so such things, we laughed and giggled about the funny times we had in the past.

***********************************

Charlotte's pov:

Right now we're singing and I can't help but look at Engfa, she's so beautiful I think to myself. I stare at her until I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"I know she's beautiful but we gotta sing" Nudee says laughing at me. I give her a smile and join them singing along.

After singing some songs it was time for games, we had the fans vote on what games to play and they chose the pocky game of course. The fans get excited screaming "ENGLOT" me and P'fa look at each other blushing.
We started playing being given a long string of candy each, Heidi and Tina go first trying to make it as short as possible.
We watched them very intensely seeing how short they can make it without pulling away, they got to the point where their lips almost touched making us scream from excitement.
"Ahhhh" "Heina!" "Oiiiii!"
They finally pulled away leaving a very short strand while laughing at our excitement to disappointment seeing that they didn't kiss, secretly me and the girls shipped Heina.

It was Nudee and Marima's turn which they got a pretty short strand but not shorter than Heina's.
It was now "Englot's" turn and I told myself this time I won't pull away, and decided today will be the day I kiss Engfa in front of the fans.

I stared into her eyes deeply while getting closer. We took steps towards each other with blushed cheeks, she smiled at me making my stomach turn and giving her a shy smile back.
We got closer and closer to the point we are now at hugging distances, I made my move stepping forward where our faces were only a touch apart.
This is the moment. I started sweating from nervousness.
I moved closer taking in the piece of candy in more leaning in making our lips touch.
"Ahhhhh" "ENGLOT!" "Omg!"
We heard all the cheers but if all felt like a blur, I'm kissing Engfa on stage.
This is something I thought wouldn't happen.
We pulled away smiling and hugged each other tightly.

After the games we talked with the fans and collected our gifts while singing some more songs for the fans.
We danced and sung making them laugh with our silly dance moves, we jumped and ran around running out of breath causing us to laugh mid singing.
We finished all the songs and say down on the steps.

"Before we leave me and Engfa would like to announce something..."
I took her hands into mine giving her a reassuring smile.
We took deep breaths preparing ourselves for this moment, the girls gave us smiles to tell us to keep going.
P'fa and I catch each other's eyes before speaking... this is it.
"ENGLOT IS REAL!" We shout together pulling one another into each other's embraces. We hear cheers and shouts from excitement causing us to smile before capturing each other's lips...

========================
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I find it very sweet and lovely.
Please vote, comment and share!

Don't forget to comment ideas to help me write this book but also white about the moments and things you like. 🤗