Chapter 6 || Label

Engfa's pov:

I woke up and felt a weight on me, remembering everything that happened last night. Our first kiss.
I smile at the thought happy me and Charlotte fixed things.

I lay there while Char was still asleep since I didn't want to wake her, she looks so peaceful and beautiful.

After laying there for several minutes Char wakes up.
"Morning beautiful" I say
"P'faaaaa" she says blushing
"Did you sleep well?"
"I think this was the best sleep I've ever gotten" she smiles.

We stayed there cuddling for a bit then got up to get ready.
After getting ready we decided to eat
"Do you want pancakes or waffles?" I ask. "Waffles, but P'fa let me help" she whines since I told her I wanted to do this for her.
"Pleaseeeeee" batting her lashing while pouting.
"You can't do that, you know I'll give in" she comes closer in hopes I give in... which I did, god I'm so whipped.

We made our waffles, well attempted since we kind of dropped some flour on the floor. Other than that, the waffles were good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlottes pov:

"P'fa let me do the dishes, please"
"Char, it's okay. I don't mind"

After bantering on who does dishes, Engfa won unfortunately since she already let me help with the waffles.

While she was doing the dishes I couldn't help but wonder "Engfa, what are we?"
She stopped doing the dishes and looked at me. She's so cute.
"If I'm being honest, I wanna say girlfriend's. But, I wanna take you on a date first" she smiles at me while I blush. "Okay" After speaking I gave her a hug.
"Can I kiss you?" I say shyly
"You don't ever have to ask" she says leaning in.
This kiss wasn't just a normal kiss, it was a heated one. The section in between my legs starting throbbing as she swiped her tongue across my lips asking for entrance, I happily granted her wish. As we kissed Engfa lifted me and set me on the counter, she caressed my thighs making me moan.
"I love how you sound" making me blush.
We continued kissing until air became a problem.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
We smiled at each other with happiness in both our hearts.

After chilling at Engfa's place for awhile we decided to call the girls over.
Tina, Heidi, Nudee, and Mariam.

"Sooo what's going on with you two?" Nudee asked with all the girls looking intensely at us waiting for an answer.
"Do you wanna answer or me?" I asked P'fa and she nodded to me that she'd answer since she knows how shy I get talking about this.
"Well... we talked about us and fixed everything, we've decided that we won't starting dating yet until we go on a date." Engfa said with a big smile on her face.
"Aweeeee" we hear loudly from the girls causing me to blush and hide my face in Engfa's neck.
"Guyssss" I whine out cause at this point I think I'll permanently become a tomato. "It's cute how you guys aren't rushing things, but taking your time" Heidi said with the girls agreeing.

We chilled at Engfa's house and talked about our moments. After laughing a bunch the girls decided that we'd drink and play some games.

=======================
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I tried to make it as long as I can.

Please vote, comment and share.
Comment ideas you want in this book 🤗