Chapter 16 || Special night

Charlotte's pov:

Engfa and I have been dating for about 3 months and we haven't had a date yet, I tried to think of the perfect date but nothing seemed to work. Engfa loves the mountains but there was no way I could bring her on a date at a mountain... so I decided to cook her favourite food and make her house all pretty and romantic for her, I know it's not a lot but I hope she'll like it.

I cleaned the house setting candles everywhere, I got a lot of rose petals and put them around the house and also got some led lights to put them around the dining counter so it could look pretty while we eat.

As I was waiting for the food to finish cooking I texted Engfa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Char: when will you be home?
Fa: I'll be home in an hour, is something wrong my love?
Char: nope, everything is good baby.
Char: I was just wondering, I miss you.
Fa: awe baby I miss you too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After seeing that she'd be home in an hour I panicked and tried to rush everything, I hoped that the food will still taste good because of course I don't want to cook something P'fa will not enjoy.

I set up the table placing the food perfectly on our plates. I grabbed some leftover rose petals and set some around our plates making it look pretty, I lit up the candles on the counter waiting for her to get home.

Not long after she arrived.

"Hi baby!" I run up to her giving her a hug and kiss.
"Oof, hi my love whats got you so excited?" I giggled when I heard her huff out from the hug.
"I have a surprise for you" I grab her hand telling her to close her eyes, I walk to over to the dining room putting her in place.
"Open your eyes..."
She opened them and smiled
"Surprise!!"  She gave me a kiss holding me tightly.

"Awe Char you cooked for us? Wait. In that my favourite?!" She squealed out.
"Yes baby I cooked for you since this is gonna be our date. I'm sorry I couldn't bring you to a mountain or some-" she cut me off with a kiss. A mmph came out my mouth making her chuckle.
"Baby this is perfect, I'm so happy that you did all this for me. Never doubt yourself, this is the second best thing that has happened to me. I love you." Engfa held my face reassuringly making me smile, my smile died down when I realized what she said.
"I love you so much... but, Second best? What's your first?"
"You, my love" I gave her a big kiss making us smile during it.

We started eating the food but I waited for Engfa's reaction, I watched her take her first bite.
"Is it good?" Nervousness took over.
"Mm, baby it's really good. How'd you make it?" She kept eating it with a smile on her face, I felt butterflies knowing she's enjoying it.
"I don't know. I kind of just went with my instincts." I giggle.
She grabbed my hands giving them a kiss.
"We'll guess what. It's the best I've ever tasted... you taste better though"
She winked at me making me blush with her words.
"P'fa!" I slap her hand then pulling back to hide my face.

We finished eating and I asked her how her day went vice versa and some other things, after doing so we decided to watch a movie while our food digested.

She took my hands dragging me to the couch and sitting me down on her lap.
"What do you wanna watch?" She asked me.
I smirked at her making her raise her eyebrow.
"You." I spoke confidently.
She put her hands on my ass grabbing at them.
"Oh really?" Giving my ass a hard squeeze.
"Mm, yes daddy" with that she picked me up bringing us to her room.

That night she took her sweet time with me, showing me how much she loved me. The way she held me so gently and caressed me gave me butterflies and make my heart skip a beat, I love the way she takes care of me, but... we had sex for so long I don't even know if my legs can still work, not even that. I think I might have lost a few pounds. But i don't care, as long as I'm with her.

========================
This one took me awhile. I didn't know what to do for their date 😭

Anways, please vote, comment and share 🤗 don't forget to comment ideas you want for this book.