Chapter 14 || Frustrated

Charlotte's pov:

Every since I teased Engfa she's been having this attitude which makes me giggle, I could tell she's sexually frustrated since she's tried to make moves on me multiple times but I just make excuses. As much as I want to have sex with her, I'm enjoying this game way too much.

Im sitting on the couch as Engfa comes in through the front door.
"Where were you?" Feeling curious.
"I went to a strip club" she says casually. My eyes widen feeling anger pulse through my body.
"What the fuck did you just say?" I question her.
She backs up a bit hearing my strong voice come out. "B-baby I was just kidding, I wanted to tease you"
She spoke out trying to explain.
"Goodgirl" I say smirking at her.
She blushes looking away, I walk up to her putting my finger under her chin forcing her to look at me.
"Look at me when I talk to you" i spoke out dominantly, I walked away leaving her flustered but she follows along as if a string was attached to us. Sitting on the couch Engfa copies but sits insanely close to me.
"Do I get some room?" I joke.
"Hm... no" she says coming closer.
Coming close she ends up straddling me. "P'fa what is the meaning of this?" I act oblivious.
She leans down into my ear while grinding against my centre.
"I want you to fuck me" she whispers in my ear. I smirk liking where this is going but teasing her is so much fun.
"Mm... I like where this is going but guess what?" I look at her.
"What Char?" She asks.
"I wanna watch a movie" I sit up making her also sit up.

"What the fuck! You always do this now, ughhhhh!" With that she stomped making her way upstairs, she seems quite mad at me making me feel bad for messing with her.
"Wait! P'fa I'm sorry." I follow her trying to catch up to her but she's already in her room.

I got to her bedroom but as soon as I walked in, the door closed and I was pinned against it. Engfa trapped me against the door staring hard into my eyes.
"You think it's funny playing these games with me?" She questions me.
"I- uh- I-" I stutter out.
"Answer me." Lifting her knee against my centre hard. "Ugh fuck!" I moan
"No I don't think it's funny" I answered her.
"Then why did you mess with me?"
She raises her eyebrow.
"I just loved seeing You get flustered and horny." I choked out trying not to moan again.

Engfa just stares at me making me feel like I'm melting, she did this until she spoke again.
"I think I'm gonna have to punish you."

=======================
To be continued...

Haha you guys will get the full smut next chapter 😵

Vote, comment, and share 🤗🫶🏼

Comment ideas you want for this book so I can write what u interest most. 😘