Chapter 25 || 2 Year

Charlotte's pov:

Today is Engfa and I's 2 year anniversary and I've been hearing P'fa say how she wants to marry me, don't get me wrong I do want to marry her. But I wanna be the one to ask, so I went shopping to get her a nice proposal ring.

 But I wanna be the one to ask, so I went shopping to get her a nice proposal ring

AN (I find these rings kind of ugly but it's okay, ENGLOT seems to like gold more than silver irl so I'll accept the fact that these rings are lowkey crusty)

I got two different rings for her knowing she also likes to be masculine so I've bought two rings, one male, one female so she could keep both to wear on her preferred days or maybe wear both at once😅
I called the girls telling them I kind of need their help with my plan, I asked them if they could record me asking her and help me plan the right timing to ask her.

After we got everything ready, I decided to give Engfa a call to see what she's up to.
I ask her questions such as, how she is, did she eat, did she drink water, Yk? All those things. I also wanted to ask where she was but I felt that it would maybe cause some suspicion towards myself, oh well I did it anyways.
"Baby, where are you?" I ask with a slight whine hoping to add some ease.
"Ah- um- im uh- just shopping"
Hm weird why is she stuttering like that, I pushed any further thoughts away and just said okay.
"Well, I guess ill continue my shopping. I'll be home soon my rabbit"
I smile and let her go hanging up.

I told the girls that she'd be home soon making us check around the house making sure everything is set up well, after we have made sure that everything is perfect, we sat on the couch. Well- basically sat on each other since each one of us were against sitting on the floor making us all packed onto the couch.

We talked and talked trying to create some entertainment since Engfa was taking awhile, we started talking about the most random things causing us to just laugh with each other.
Us doing that went on for about 25 minutes until we heard the lock jingle.

I pushed Nudee onto the floor with a huff coming out her mouth from hitting the hard surface, Meanwhile I ran making my way to my hiding spot while the others also did the same.

As soon as P'fa took off her shoes and started to make her way towards the living room, we all popped up yelling
"SURPRISE!!"
"AHHHIIIIIIIHHH!!" Engfa jumped screaming for her life making the girls double over laughing, me on the other hand giving Engfa a hug and kiss to apologize for scaring her and to welcome her.
"Hi baby" I speak with a smile.
"Hi I-Tao" she leans in giving me a peck. (I-Tao means anything about ur lover)