Chapter 7: The Fight

"Another drink m'lady," JJ said offering Evelyn a cup and he put his arm around her shoulder.

"I shouldn't," Evelyn said already feeling slightly buzzed, "I have to drive home tonight."

"Sarah!" JJ said making Evelyn lift her head to see Topper and Sarah walking up, "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?"

"No, thanks," Sarah said.

"It's not fancy enough for you?" JJ asked.

"No, we were just leaving," Sarah said.

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it," Topper said cutting Sarah off, "Thank you man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice. But I didn't ask you," JJ said, "Now if you said pretty please then maybe."

"JJ," Evelyn said know this wasn't going anywhere good.

"Oh, pretty please," Topper said sarcastically.

"So yeah Sarah. You can have it," JJ said holding the cup out to Sarah.

"She doesn't want it," Topper said flipping the cup out of JJ's hand making beer fly everywhere.

JJ grabbed Topper by the shirt collar pushing him back. John B grabbed JJ pushing him away from Topper, "No, no, no."

"JJ, knock it off," Evelyn said trying to calm the boy.

"You're so funny man," JJ yelled at Topper.

"Dirty Pogues," Topper yelled.

John B moved from beside Evelyn so quickly she didn't have time to grab him. He pushed Topper making him stumble back.

"John B!" Evelyn yelled.

"We're supposed to be incognito, remember," Pope said.

"Babe, babe, babe, babe," Sarah said as Topper punched John B in the face.

"Topper!" Evelyn gasped still trying to hold off JJ.

She grabbed ahold of the boys face making him look into her eyes, "You need to calm down."

"Hey, John B, don't make me drown you like your old man, all right," Topper said.

"Fight, fight, fight," broke out in the crowd of people.

John B got up from the water tackling Topper to the ground.

"John B let it go man," Pope yelled.

"Stop!" Kiara yelled.

"Guys knock it off," Evelyn yelled.

The two boys continued to punch each other as the crowed grew more ecstatic.

"Topper, stop!" Sarah yelled.

"That's what I'm talking about," JJ yelled as John B punched Topper.

Evelyn ran her hand through her hair, "Guys, stop!"

John B grabbed a hold of Topper throwing him into the water, "Come on Topper! Let's go!"

"We have to do something," Evelyn said looking at Kie.

Topper flipped John B to the ground so that his face was in the water. Evelyn's body froze as Topper held John B's face in the water.

"Topper stop!" Sarah yelled.

"He's drowning him," Pope said.

"Somebody has to do something," Evelyn said looking around.

Her eyes locked back on John B and Topper.