Chapter 19

I rolled my eyes and pulled Conner's hand. It was getting a bit annoying how he continuously glares at us every once in a while. I dragged Conner with me to get out of the crowd that was dancing like crazy animals.

We got back to the patio to get some drinks by the table. I took a Corona from the cooler and passed him one.

He chuckles, "Is he your ex or something?"

I felt nervous to tell Conner the truth, I don't know how he will look at me after. So I casually shrugged, "Something like that."

"Well he better back off my Selly," he jokes, sipping on the alcohol and looking back at the "dance floor" where Nick was still dancing with Olivia. And I believe he is giving her his attention again because he stopped looking around after a while.

I giggle, "I'm not yours sweetie."

He gawks, acting hurt, "Look you getting all cocky."

"It's not your first day knowing me," I say.

"I remember Selena as a sweet and innocent girl when I first came into kindergarten and until I tried to steal a piece of lego from castle she punched me in the face," he sighs, giving me a joking a look.

"Well what type of newbie comes up to you and just steals a piece of lego in front of you." I argued, laughing though, "But that was funny, because you apologized for getting hit."

"I apologized because I stole your lego," he corrects me.

"Uh-huh totally," I say. I felt someone staring at us and I can't help but to see if it was Nick again. I turned to the dance floor because that was where the cold stare was coming from and I see the girl we encountered with earlier. I smirked, and nudged Conner, "Looks like your lady friend has a little crush one you."

"What?" he asked, then watch me point to the dance floor. She her hazy green eyes immediately turn to another direction awkwardly. "What? Jaime? No way we only hooked up once."

"So?! That's how the romance starts!"

"Well..." he rubbed the back of his neck looking unsure if he should approach her, "I don't really want to ditch you since you brought me here... and I did just hook up with you on the dance floor."

This boy was honestly ADORABLE, "Go ahead! Conner as attractive as you are, I gotta let you go if there are better fishes out there."

He laughs, "You sure? I can always meet up with her later—"

"Go! Before a shark takes her as bait!" I pushed him off.

He runs back and pecks my cheek, "I owe you, see you around!"

I laughed and nodded, waving him off.

Great... Now I'm the outsider of the party. I walked down the patio to find Demi and them. When I got back to the beach chairs it was just Nick and Olivia, he was again whispering something in her ear and it made her laugh and flaunt. They turn their attention to me when they noticed me passing by.

"Oh sorry, continue," I apologized about to turn away to the dance floor.

"Wait," the sweet voice say, "Come join us Selena."

I turn back to them and joined them on the long seat that was adjacent to theirs.

"Nick was just telling me about the camp trip you guys went to in high school, you're a brave girl Selena," Olivia smiles, which not to mention but was so gorgeous it made me feel like crap.

"What camping trip?" I glanced at Nick, he looked totally uncomfortable and some how that made me feel victorious.

"Oh remember the one we went during in sophmore year?" Nick reminds me, but his face was getting green. I totally know why.

"Yea," Olivia agrees placing one hand on Nick's knee and the other to lightly cover her giggles, "He said that the boys hung your bra and panties on a pole with a picture of you on it."

That part was true. But just wait Nicholas.

I laughed, "He didn't tell you about the time during camp where we found him confessing to his teddy bear he brought with him to camp about pantsing our camp counsellor?"

"Stop talking," Nick says, covering his face from embarrassment.

"What? No, but that would be so cute to see," Olivia laughs, "Tell me more!"

"Oh and there was this time when Nick got pantsed himself in front of the camp head, man that was good," I laughed, yea I admit it I'm evil at times, "Which the funnier part was he tripped from the pants on his ankle."

"Stop talking," Nick fake coughs but Olivia was really cracking up from his stories.

She giggles and excitedly pats me on the knee cap, "Continue... continue!"

"Oh did you know that when we were watching the Notebook in camp of everyone girl in the room, Nick cried the hardest?"

"Oh for the love of God, stop talking," Nick says.

"Babe, you were so cute," Olivia squeals, taking him by the chin and brings him in for a kiss.

Oh brother... I turn away to sip of my drink.

"I didn't know that you guys have such a childhood together, I didn't know you guys were this close," Olivia turns to me.

"Oh uh," my eyes meet with Nick, "Trust me we're not, it's just because Demi and Joe were a thing and we would just chill together when they're together."

"Ahh..." she nods, "So did you guys ever go out?"

"No," Nick interrupts, both of us turn to him, "I mean, they tried to set us up but it never worked out."

Now Olivia turned to me for assurance.

I gave a fake smile, "We never hooked up, don't worry. He's a keeper." I winked, getting up with my drink, "I'll see you guys around. I'm going to go find Conner."

"See ya," Olivia waves to me. When I looked back at Nick, his eyes were on the floor.

Hell yea you better not look up. Guess who isn't going to be getting his so-called friend back? Nick Jonas! Bingo!

Jerkface.

Hey so this video is not mine but I watch a lot of manips and this is just one that I really liked. It's so funny, I hope you guys enjoy it and support this youtuber.

Thanks for the support! ♥ 

xoxo