Chapter 11

For the past four days, almost a week I've been staying home to watch the kids with Rachel, so nothing much went on. Sometimes Demi would drop by, she's been seeing her one night stand from the party quite often and I'm feeling like she's getting over Joe slowly. I wish I had a one night stand that would keep my mind blocked from envying the Olivia girl.

But I'm not complaining, I haven't seen Nick for while and life seems to be jumping right back on track. I mean, my inbox was pretty much spammed by him, I guess he's taking this whole idea of friendship seriously. Which to be honest with ya'll, I'm not all wanting this friendship like him. First off I know I won't be happy for him to find someone he loves because I'm still holding a grudge, secondly, I don't trust myself to be around him without falling for him again ...if that implies that I'm already over him, the answer is NO!

I honestly don't get what he wants from me. He has a girlfriend therefore he should stop trying so hard to make friendship with his ex.

Oh true, right, I'm not even considered an ex, I'm just a friend that he wants to rebuild friendship with. Ugh, I hate him... But he's gotten so much cuter.

Oh shut up Selena!

With an absent mind, I hadn't even noticed that Demi has already busted into my room in a fancy ball gown. Which I had totally forgotten about. Gosh I should mention how much I detest dressing up like a puppet for these occasions.

"What are you all dolled up for?" I chucked some almonds down my throat as I sat on my bed cross legged, flipping through a Flaunts magazine.

"Tonight's the annual polo gala remember?" She chimes, falling down on my bed and settling her dress, "oh this dress is a bit tight."

I giggle, pushing her over and lied down on the horizon of my bed next to her, "Eat some almonds."

"Please no thanks, they're plain and close to tasteless," she makes a disgusted face, pushing my almonds away.

I shrugged throwing them into my mouth, "Do I have to dress up tonight?"

"Yes!" She leaps up, dragging me by the wrists to my closet. She scans through my wardrobe in the dress section, "Let's make you the sexiest thing alive!"

I laugh, falling down on the carpet and crossed my legs as I watched her go through the rack, "At a gala? I doubt skinny tight short dress will do."

"Who says you were going to wear that?" She turns to give me a devious grin, "FOUND IT!"

I turn to see what she was talking about, until I had a clear view of this maroon red dress that cleaved tightly on my breast giving its shape and drapes down the legs in a flowy manner.

"God no!" I started walking out, but Demi yanks me back.

"No complains missy! Try it on!" She squeals, throwing me inside the closet and closes the door. "I'll be out here waiting."

I sighed, and stripped out of my lazy clothes to the dress and a pair of black suede pumps, "Kay I'm done."

I hear the door glide open then her squeal, "You look like a tramp that turned into a princess."

I laughed walking towards my full body mirror, "Shut up."

I stared at the mirror, shocked too. The dress surprisingly gave a really nice fit, I feel like I'm going to be matching with the red carpet that Angelina Jolie walks down.

"Now we look like princesses!" She clasps her hands together, "Let's get your hair done and then we can head to the ball! Your parents said they'll meet you there, so I'll be your butler tonight."