Chapter 4

After I got home, I had breakfast with my parents before I fell onto my bed and went sound asleep for the rest of the day as my parents went out to work. I slumped on the couch until I heard the doorbell ring at like 1:09pm and I had to run downstairs to the door. Who the heck could be ringing the door at this time of the day, no one would be home!

Ugh, disturbing my beauty sleep.

Honestly only Demi has this pass to wake me up, no one-

I opened the doors, then there appears my sister, Rachel and her two children and the pregnant one inside. I nearly shrieked as I leaped onto her for a hug, my arms looped around her as I hugged her tightly.

"Oh my gosh, Rach!" I shrilled and laughed hugging her.

She laughs to and pulls away slowly, "Hey Sel, haven't you grown since?"

"I didn't know you were coming, mom told me you won't be visiting until dinner this week," I opened the door and let them in. My two little nephews scattered their way into the house. "Hey guys!"

"Hi aunt Selly," the said to me in a cute unison, before trotting off to play with the toys in their hands.

I giggle and turn to my sister, "So what brings you hear?"

"Well," she smiles, walking into the house, "Today, we are going to go shopping!"

"What? This would be my fifth time," I whined, leaning against the brass door I just closed. She gives me a cheeky smile, making my groan, throwing my head back, "Fine, let me just get changed."

I put on something simple, a dress and hair clip before running downstairs to my sister and my nephews. Thank God, Rach's car was big, fitting the two boys to the back seemed to be a hassle already. They were screaming and laughing and kicking my seat all the way through out the car ride.

Well, just until my sister yelled at them. They were really playful for boys that are just 3 and 7, I think Rach was just waiting for a beautiful baby girl. As if boys was not enough at home.

Honestly though, Adam, Rachel's husband, is so lucky to have married her. I know, I sound like I'm praising her in a bias way, but trust me my sister is just doing too good of a job as a housewife. Not even my mom could do it, I could like guarantee you on that one. Our parents are workaholics, they barely gave us the attention Rachel gives to her son. Well treats them actually.

Our parents love us and they show it, but they don't have much time for us. So practically Rachel and I are inseparable because we were practically parents to each other.

"Okay, c'mon boys, hold on to aunt Selly or mommy," she helps out her older son Landon and hands me the smaller one, Ethan. I had to carry him because he gave up on walking as he fell tired.

We got out of the car and she brought a stroller for Ethan instead of having me to carry him. He fell asleep soon, just in time for us to go shopping without the boys bugging us.

"Hey Sel, how's this?" I turned to my sister as I she picked up a sleek pink top.

I shook my head and gave her a disgusted look, mouthing, "That's for mom."

It made her giggle and she puts it back down. We continued to walk into several boutiques before Landon started to whine from boredom, but Rachel was getting tired as well, she figured her legs were swelling from all the walking plus the 6 pound watermelon in her stomach.

We sat down at a coffee shop by the patio, some familiar faces passed and greeted us. People from the council or our parents' clients, we just smiled and chatted a while before ordering.