Chapter 5

Rachel drove me back home as she had to meet up with Adam for dinner and I had to hand myself in to my parents for dinner. Or just to the TV and some Chinese take out or Mario Pizza, which not to mention, serves the best in town.

"Thanks sis," I whispered and giving her a hug, since the boys were asleep again at the back.

"Don't forget next time I need full story," she giggles, pulling away to her wheel.

"Alright... Alright..." I chuckled, getting out of the car to go into the house. Her car drove out of the driveway and into the streets. Man was I tired, once I reached my room, I flunked down onto my bed that was nicely made. But I was too tired now to realize.

Before I knew it, I think I fell into a coma rather than a sleep. I didn't even care about dinner, nor hear my parents come home. They were in their office working... Again. And I didn't even notice Demi in my room until I opened my eyes and a loud shriek left my soul.

"OH MY GOD DEMI!" I shrilled, clutching my chest and breathing heavily, "Don't do that! Holy mother pigs, I nearly shat some piglets from that."

She was lying next to me in bed laughing her guts out and clutching her stomach.

"Ugh not funny!" I rolled my eyes, standing up and fixing my hair, "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Hmm... Can't a best friend visit?" She toys, sitting up and balancing her weight with her elbows, "I'm taking you out! We're going to a party, my friend from the country club invited us to go to his party tonight."

"What?" I spun around from my mirror, fearing it was the same one of Nick's, "Where is it?"

"His house," she cooed, getting up now, "C'mon we have to go! His house is apparently ten times our shabby homes!"

I glared at her and giggled after, "Demi, we live a life of fucking princesses. You're the mayors daughter-- woah shabby house? My house isn't shabby, it's three times a family home AND I have live breathing maids standing."

Demi just laughs again, "Okay but his house is like perfect for a party & his parents gave him permission for this party... It's just by the hills!"

"Near a beach?" I crooked my brow to match my tone in the question.

She scrunched her and giggles, "What beach? It's up by the hills, there ain't no bridge there."

"Fine," I got up and changed into some party appropriate clothes before I left with Demi. My parents wouldn't even notice if a robber came in to steal some gold, so sneaking out at night was by far an issue. I could just walk out like it was a sunny afternoon and I go for a walk.

Demi drove again, she was a bit too pumped and excited for this party, or for that matter, to see the boy. Whatever, as long as she's happy. She continued to gush to me about the party and how's it's been a major issue since it was planned. And who knew that server boy was a rich ass kid that owned a mansion?!

And I swear...

From the bottom of the hill we could hear the speakers pounding the earthy atmosphere. I sighed as Demi barged into the house, and yes, it was just as if like she said. I followed behind slowly, like a total death. His street was filled with piling cars, I wonder how many people came? Well that answers my question as we entered the house, it was like a fucking club here.

The music was booming from the house and the backyard, he was just lucky this area was deserted and he had no neighbours he has to worry about. People grinned against one another in every spec of the room and some mingled in the proper ways while some outrageous and obnoxious imbeciles played some old time party games. Not to mention, tossing toilet paper everywhere.