Chapter 33

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

---

"NO!" I pushed him off my chest. Nick was strong and had a convincing grip that held me close enough to feel his breath hovering my lips. "We can't! Not again...--not ever."

"You know you still have feelings for me and here I am trying to fulfil what you wanted, why are you pushing me away?" he tilts my chin up so I meet eye to eye with him.

He could clearly see the brooding tears layering over my eyes, "Because we have morals in life, they're made because people made mistakes that are unforgivable. And I'm preventing one right now... Let me go Nick.." I begged.

"Close your eyes," he urged.

Why did I close my eyes? Because a part of me knew what's going to happen and a part of me wanted that to happen. Morals are often bull shit. Laws are often bull shit. I can't control what my heart wants.

I felt the ball of saliva roll down my throat as his lips groped over mine. I kept mine still and stiff, not moving it. He was trying so hard, kissing so hard it perhaps even bruised my lips.

"Kiss me," he desperately begged, "...Sel--"

Sorry morals, I gotta be a rebel once more.

I don't know where my courage came from but I literally launched at him. My arms quickly locked around his neck, tugging him down for a kiss. I bet he was surprised, I was surprised. His motor skills kicked in as his arms immediately linked itself around my waist with one hand and the other on my cheek. There was no hesitation.

It was captivating. Enticement.

I felt his soft finger tips lingering the rim of my top, as he slowly moved his hands under my shirt. It was totally distracting given how he deepened the kiss.

Women aren't the ones seducing men these days. Like... Ugh

I guess you could say it passionate. His kisses weren't hurting me but they were for sure bruising my lips. It was a serious pain when he picked me up onto the bathroom counter. That awful cold touch of the mirror against my back.

Pain.

Can young adults have adolescents hormones?

It was a room full of lust and enticing attitude. The feeling of yearning for someone, I really haven't had this in a while. Nothing like this at least. My hands were perhaps trembling when I saw our articles of clothes sprout the floor. I was in my undergarments and Nick was about to remove his last item.

There's no going back now Selena, I thought.

His soft mint breath hovered over my neck, gently kissing its way to my cleavage. I was so comfortable because this was Nick, but something was really off. So comfortable but also so unfamiliar, like stranger.

In a clip snap, from the corner of my eyes I saw my bra detach from my body and hit the tiled bathroom floor. That feeling of apprehension taunted me as the ball of saliva was stuck again.

"You're so beautiful," he complimented as he starts kissing each breast and trailed some kisses to my lips. He brushed my cheek as his daring eyes stared into mine, "Are you alright? If you're nervous--"

I stared at his concerned eyes speechless for a minute, but his eyes were worried. He had feelings.

"I-I'm good, but can we go to the bedroom for this... my butt is cold," I blushed slightly.

He chuckles, "Of course. Listen I don't want to force you into anything--"

I shut him up with a kiss. And neither one of us spoke after, he braced my legs around his waist so he could carry me off to the bedroom. And literally, the minute we go inside, we fell to the bed. And I don't know how to say this. I don't know if we made love or was it sex?