Where are you?

Once they were inside they saw stuff that looked like Mr P's "why is all of this here?" Dj asks "I have no idea why this stuff is here" Sabrina said. They begin walking around and they then see Russo looking at them with a smile on his face "you liar!"Sabrina yells "this was a trick!" Dj said but some gas began coming out of these machines in the room, Russo had put on a mask to protect himself from it "I'm sorry that I have to do this to you but it's what I must do, it's my job" Russo said through the mask, Dj and Sabrina tried not to breathe in the gas but it was no use, they failed and began falling asleep, once they did fall asleep the gas stopped coming out of the machines and Russo took his mask off after the gas turned off. "I have to do this" Russo said, "for Boringsworth" Russo said, he said these things to himself, he then picked up Sabrina first because she was the lightest, he places her in Mr Boringsworth's classroom and then he picks up Dj and puts him in a seperate classroom that Mr Boringsworth also has. Russo goes into the classroom that Sabrina is in first and grabs a needle and takes some of her blood and he puts it into a potion, he then forcefully opens up her mouth and forces her to drink the potion and also forces her to swallow it, he then got out of the classroom and went into the classroom that Dj was in and he took a different needle and took Dj's blood and put it into a potion and opened Dj's mouth up and made him drink it and forced him to swallow. After Russo did this the building started to collapse but they all got out in time even if Russo had to carry them out. Russo put Sabrina in this huge sanctuary area on the moon and he put Dj in a good guarding place so he could guard it to make sure no one else comes and if they come he will bonk them on the head with his bat, Russo forces Sabrina and Dj to wake up, he leaves on his jet pack without saying a word to Sabrina or Dj, they are now infected pigs again and Russo was forced to do this for Mr Boringsworth to be happy with him because he is Mr Boringsworth's puppet right now and he works for him. On Russo's way back to Mr Boringsworth's main lab he said "I'm sorry Sabrina and Dj but I had to do what I had to do" and he spraypaints his logo on earth "for my memory to live on... forever" Russo said, but Russo isn't dead but he's just leaving Sabrina and Dj there.

Mini Authors note: I really wanna continue this story but barely have any ideas, so look at the cast list in description and try to help me with ideas :)