Sabrina?

"Is she- dead?" Rose asks "no I don't think so, her pig self sometimes loses her boppers because she's clumsy" Peggy said "but she will probably want these back" Peggy said and she picks up Sabrina's boppers. "Yeah she definitely will want them back because it's her favorite accessory which makes sense why she would lose it, but she maybe left it in this specific place to guide us" Rose said "well this place is a huge sanctuary so she could be anywhere" Kreek said "yeah" Peggy said, she stared at the boppers "blood?" Peggy said "what?" Kreek asked "there's blood on her boppers" Peggy said "now that I'm actually looking at them there is blood on them and it's hers, because I saw her blood before" Kreek said "yeah me too, I took a needle and had to examine her blood before" Peggy said "yeah you did, now I feel like she's really in trouble" Kreek said "so let's begin searching" Peggy said and they all began searching together. "I don't see anyone here" Thinknoodles said "same, she may be hidden somewhere or just wandering around like the infected pigs normally do" Minitoon said "yeah I mean you do know a lot about infected pigs because your the creator of piggy" Kreek said "yeah I am the creator after all so I'm glad that I get to join you all" Minitoon said and then Minitoon feels a sword on his neck "Sabrina?!" Kreek said "yes?" Sabrina said, she looked emotionless and had a purple sword on Minitoons neck, Kreek went straight towards the sword and removed it from Minitoons neck, Minitoon started to bleed but Peggy ripped the sleeve from her jacket and wrapped it around his neck "for now until we get bandages" Peggy said "t-thanks Peggy" Minitoon said "no problem Minitoon" Peggy said. Sabrina then hit Kreek in the face and she was so strong that Kreek now had a black eye "Sabrina, this isn't you" Kreek said and then he sees something blue on Sabrina's neck "a- necklace?" Kreek said and Sabrina noticed that Kreek saw the necklace and ran away from them but they chased after her. "SABRINA!" Kreek hollered after her "leave me alone!" Sabrina yelled behind them and her ink tears rolled down her cheeks again, she regretted things and regretted running away, then something surprising happened, Dj came out of the place that he was guarding and he hugged Sabrina, he still cared about her even if she was infected and he was also kind of infected, he pulled out his sword and got out of the hug "who did this to her?" Dj asked "no one, she did this to herself" Kreek said "no she didn't someone did this" Dj said and he stabbed Kreek in the chest, Minitoon grabbed his sword and stabbed Dj in the chest "Minitoon what the heck did you do?!" Kreek said he was out of breath while saying this but Minitoon bent over by Kreek and ripped his bow off and untied his bow and bandaged it around Kreek's chest and it fit perfectly. "T-thanks Minitoon, your a great friend" Kreek said. "No problem" Minitoon said, Dj fell on the ground and Sabrina uses her sword of healing to get magic bandages to wrap around him. And he feels a lot better after the bandages are on him, Kreek struggles to get up off of the ground but he is still able to get up. "This is getting worse! Let me just do our main plan now since they are both together" Peggy said and she splashes the potions onto Sabrina and Dj and everything goes black for Sabrina, Dj and Peggy.