What's going... on?

Dj's pov: I woke up at 5:00 am which was unusual for me, but I checked my phone when I woke up and apparently I got a text from Kreek, I opened it up "DJ! Come quick we need to speak immediately" the text from Kreek said. He sent this at- 4:00 am?! What? I should go now but I'm gonna be careful to not wake Sabrina, I carefully got out of bed and got dressed out of my pj's and into a green hoodie and jeans and some black shoes and I put my hood up so that no one suspicious suspects me out here I grabbed my sword and texted Kreek back. "Kreek where would you like to meet?" I texted back he texted me back right away "right by Mr Boringsworth's lab" he replies "ok I'll be right there" I replied. I used the speed from my sword and was there in a minute "Kreek, what is it?" I whispered "well I saw Jparty in there through the windows of Mr Boringsworth's lab and I think that they are working together now" Kreek whispered "well then I guess they are, good idea of you coming out here, also is Tanqr ok?" I asked "yeah, he's fine, just disoriented still from what the exiled Russo put him through so he needs more rest but he's ready to play minigames today" Kreek said "that's good, but during minigames yesterday I felt like we were being watched" I said "oh- you played them without us well that's ok but what do you mean by being watched?" Kreek said "I felt eyes from every corner of the game watching us play, so it might be 1x1x1x1's eyes because he has eyes everywhere and he may be working alone, he may also be corrupting Sabrina's mind because she saw me corrupted once and it's messing with her emotions as well, and he's making her have nightmares about me" I explained "you are onto something Dj" Kreek said and he was wearing a hood so he takes it down and he turns into something sinister he turns into 1x1x1x1 "ha you thought that this was the real Kreekcraft, well you were wrong!" 1x1 said "w-what!" I said "well It was the real Kreek when you were in jailbreak but I just put on a disguise to trick you" 1x1 said "w-what are you gonna do with me then?" I said "not sure, probably make you into one of my minions" 1x1 said and then the real Kreek comes out because he realized that his phone was gone and he saw 1x1 standing there and he just froze at the sight of him "well well we'll look who it is the real Kreekcraft" 1x1 said. Kreek then broke free of his frozen self and removed his swords from his back and looked ready to fight "no- don't even try it he's a hacker and he will just make them disappear if he can do that" Dj said, at that Kreek put the swords back on his back and 1x1 began to walk around Kreek creepily, he didn't even have legs he was a Ghost technically and had red x eyes and a green mouth. 1x1 then took Dj in his arms and put him in his own magical cage and used a potion on me, Kreek ran to go grab Sabrina. I started to feel really tired and I blacked out right after her threw the potion at me and I woke up after a while of being blacked out, I woke up being in a different outfit, it was a black hoodie with a red x on it and sweatpants and a hood on my head to cover my green hair, I had a red streak in my hair though and to make this all worse I couldn't control my body and my eyes were also red and my eyes hurt insanely bad. I also couldn't really control my thoughts or my words, this was the last free will I had left which I was wasting my thoughts on it, everything went black again and 1x1 let me out of the cage as soon as I was feeling better.
Kreeks pov: I ran to get Sabrina and the door was unlocked so I guess Dj was being stupid in leaving it unlocked but I went upstairs and tapped Sabrina on the back, she at first didn't wake up but when she patted the spot where Dj was supposed to be she immediately woke up "h-huh?!" Sabrina said I didn't say anything at first because I didn't wanna spook her anymore "Kreek where's Dj, did you kill him?" Sabrina questioned, she was acting really protective over Dj which I understood why. "Well no I didn't I would've killed him in mini games though" I said with a laugh but I needed to be serious right now "be serious Kreek, tell me what happened to Dj" Sabrina demanded "well, he kinda got tricked by someone- 1x1 to shorten his name so I don't have to say his obnoxious name but he is now 1x1's minion and he is not listening to any of us anymore so if you can help we would appreciate it, I'm gonna get Tanqr and Kayla and some others to help" I explained "wha-what?! Where the heck did 1x1 come from?" Sabrina said "well I'm not sure about the details but he literally pretended to be me to just trick Dj and he stole my phone to help him be me to get Dj to come to him" I explained "oh, well Dj was quiet when getting out of bed, which is surprising because he's normally loud but I would've waken up without you and saw that his sword was gone but I'm glad that you woke me" Sabrina said and she got up and went to the bathroom to change into her black sweater and blue pants and purple shoes and black chocker, she was ready really fast, she put her hand in mine and grabbed her sword and pulled me along to my house so I could get Tanqr and Kayla, so I did and we were almost ready to fight him, we got Leah, Pinkleaf, Denis, Calixo, Flamingo, Jayingee and the rest of the season 3 competitors to help us out with this "what's going on?" Ibella asked "well you guys all need to help us because Dj has been controlled by 1x1" I said "oh gosh" Ominous said "yeah- hopefully we are matched well" Pgh said "well it's 2 against 16 so we can do this, probably" I said and we got moving to where Dj and 1x1 was which took kinda a while since the competitors houses were far away from each other but they eventually got there and saw Dj and 1x1 just talking and plotting.