Filming (theres gonna be time skips sorry)

Time skip: it's the morning of the first episode before the semis and since they found the first bit which was Russo's last chapter was mentioning that so yeah on with the story, also there's gonna be spoilers in this part so if you don't wanna get spoiled watch the semi finals of rbb because the winners are gonna definitely be spoiled in this part of the story soooo if you don't wanna the winners and or guest hosts to be spoiled then I suggest you watch the episodes before reading this part of the story! Enjoy! :D
Sabrina's pov: I woke up and was ready to film the last before semi final episode, I picked up my phone and saw a message from Russo "I know I said in that note that I was able to come for all of the before semi finals episodes but Mr Boringsworth isn't letting me leave so can you do this one without me?" Russo's message said "I-I will just call Kreek and see if he can guest host but you hang in there, I understand that this is hard on all of us, but do you remember the gem that you gave me a while ago?" I replied back to Russo "yes, what about it?" Russo replies "well the blue part of the gem is fading quickly but the green and purple is ok but the blue part is yours and it's fading" I replied to him "what?! I never thought that my part would ever fade, dang it I wanna get out of here but I can't and I'm sneaking my phone, since Mr Boringsworth is talking with Jparty I took it from his office" Russo replied "oh, well we will keep an eye on the gem still, for you" I replied "shoot I gotta go I have to put this back before he sees that it's gone, but Sabrina hang in there I will probably be back during the finale" Russo replied and then his status went back to offline and I didn't reply to his last message since I didn't want him to get caught. I called Kreek and he picked up "hey! Sabrina what do you need?" Kreek asked "well I was wondering if you wanted to guest host" I asked "what?! Now?" Kreek said shocked at my words "yes now, Russo can't get out of Mr Boringsworth's lab, he won't let him leave" I said "oh, well I will be your first guest host then, Bandites vs Tanqr, right?" Kreek asked "yeah" I said "then I'll be there" Kreek said and he met up with me and Dj in the rb battles studio. After we were finished filming we just chilled with Tanqr, Kreek and Bandites "good game" Tanqr said "yeah, you did really good" Bandites said and they shook hands and hi-fived each other "you guys have good sportsmanship" I said "yeah, that's good of you guys" Kreek said, I looked at Kreek and he looked internally mad that Tanqr won and was heading to the semi finals. "You need a ride home?" Tanqr asks Bandites "yeah I do, are you offering me a ride?" Bandites asks "yeah, I also wanted to get lunch on the way with you and no that is not a date I just wanted to hang with you a little more" Tanqr said "I'll come with you then Tanqr! Your a cool dude so that will be fun" Bandites said and they go to lunch together and talk during lunch and then Tanqr drives Bandites home and then drives himself home since he isn't staying at Kreek's anymore but he's living near him and the Rb battles studio and hub.
-one week later-
Dj's pov: we need another guest host so who should it be? Let me go ask Sabrina "Sabrina who should the guest host be this time?" I asked "I mean Russo gave me a list and next on the list is Nightfox" Sabrina said "alright let's call him then" I said and Sabrina called him and put him on speaker "hey, Nightfox will you guest host on rb battles today?" I asked "hmm, yeah sure I had something planned for guest hosting anyways" Nightfox said and he FaceTimes us and shows us a white shirt and a blue wig, Sabrina and I laugh at this "goodness Nightfox that's perfect" Sabrina said "definitely" Nightfox said with a thumbs up "meet us at the rb battles studio in an hour Nightfox, ok?" Sabrina said "alright, I gotta go get ready for this so cya Sabrina and Dj" Nightfox said hanging up the call.
-an hour later-
No one's pov:
Ominous and Kreek were here in the studio all ready for the battle in sonic speed simulator. Sabrina, Dj, Ominous and Kreek were just waiting for Nightfox to arrive. When he did arrive we saw that he was wearing a blue wig and a white shirt (this story kinda switches between roblox and real life which sorry if that's confusing lol) but they were all shocked at what he was wearing to be a guest host, he looked like Russo which was funny.
-after filming the episode-
"Gg Kreekcraft" Ominous said "agreed, you kinda didn't know what you were doing" Kreek said with a laugh "I definitely agree with that statement Kreek" Ominous said "also do you need a ride home Ominous?" Kreek asked "no I don't need a ride home, but thanks for the offer!" Ominous said with a subtle smile at Kreek "ok, just drive safe" Kreek said "I will" Ominous said and he left Kreek off with a wave and went to his purple car, Nightfox, Sabrina and Dj were over chatting about his outfit for todays battle, he looked really funny. "Nightfox do you need a ride home at all, I mean the rb battles car is just outside" Sabrina asks "yeah, I kinda got here by walking and my legs could really use a rest" Nightfox said "wanna come with us Kreek?" Sabrina asked "sure, but we're gonna need to come back here because mine and Kayla's car is here" Kreek said and they all got in the rb battles car and played music on the way, the first song that played was the friends we made and they sang along to it and then Holiday by Green Day played and Dj was the one who sang along with it and Sabrina was surprised that he knew all of the lyrics to it since she's never heard him listen to Green Day but I guess she didn't really know that he did. Then Everlong by Foo Fighters played and no one knew the song so no one sang along but they just vibed, after that song was over they were at Nightfoxe's house "I had fun guest hosting, bye!" Nightfox said and he got out of the car and walked up to his house and the rb battles car drove off, the next song that played were some of Bslick's songs, the first one was custom made, second one was family friendly and the third was 5 million, Kreek sang along to all of them, Sabrina and Dj were laughing at him almost the whole time, after the third song was over they were back at the studio, "thanks for the amazing car ride" Kreek said with a laugh "no problem" Dj said "anytime Kreek, see you again soon!" Sabrina said and then after that Kreek was gone and back to his car to head home, Sabrina and Dj were still in the car on their way back to the hub and their house which was also in the hub. They decided to play music again, the first song played for this car ride was numb by marshmellow, Sabrina and Dj just vibed to this one, the second song that played was Heat waves and Sabrina sang along with it and Dj was blushing at her singing along with this song since it sounded perfect. The third song that played was pet simulator which was their song so they both sang along with it, the fourth song that played since it was a long car ride kinda was Prestonplayz roblox by poke which they just laughed at because it was a diss track on Preston and they did remember Preston but never really invited him back to rb battles because he play's Minecraft now and not much roblox if not at all. They had four minutes of the ride left so they decided to play two more songs, they played if I had a dollar by poke and then they played great day in brookhaven also by poke and just enjoyed vibing in the car. They then shut off the music, parked the car in the garage and went inside. Sabrina and Dj just finished up editing the video and then went to bed.
-another week later-
Dj's pov: I woke Sabrina up to another day of filming rb battles, it was episode two of the semis and we needed another guest host so I looked at who was after Nightfox and the name read Devoun I was shocked because we've been through a lot with him also helping us with the you know- pig incident. "Who's next on the list?" Sabrina asks "Devoun" I said while still looking surprised and Sabrina was surprised as well but we call him and he picks up the phone "hey! Devoun, you wanna guest host?" I asked "yeah sure, Leah vs Ibella right?" Devoun asked "yeah, in adopt me" I replied "I'll be there in the studio then, what time?" Devoun said "in an hour" Sabrina said "sure, I'll meet you guys there in an hour" Devoun said "alright see you there" Sabrina said "cya there!" Devoun said and he hung up the phone, we got ready for another day of filming and we're excited to film but also missed Russo.
-an hour later at the studio-
Ibella's pov: I was nervous about facing Leah since I haven't really played much adopt me but I was sure that I could do this. I mean I am young but I'm smart but vulnerable at the same time for people to beat me but I've gotten as far as the semis and if I lose this round then I will be put in the battle back which I have a 50/50 chance of winning that but depending on the battle today an 100% chance of winning against Leah, but this is also my first time ever on rb battles so that's also why I'm nervous. I just sat at the back of the studio where every contestant here sat and I was feeling the pressure "Ibella!" Leah said "Leah? I didn't know you were there" I said "yeah, I am here I just saw you here as well, are you ok?" Leah asked, she noticed my nerves "I mean, I'm just nervous for todays battle" I said "don't be! I'm sure you'll do great!" Leah said, she was pumping me up and giving me confidence "t-thank you for the confidence boost Leah" I said "no problem, I'm just trying to be positive and not negative to you, even if I know your my rival today" Leah said "yeah, you are my rival today but hopefully we can be friends even if we have to battle each other" I said "I definitely agree on that one" Leah said and then we both got called to the stage.
-after filming and shutting off the camera- (also watch the adopt me episode Devoun is so funny in it! But there's gonna be spoilers so you have been warned)
No one's pov: "good game, I didn't expect you to come out on top" Leah said "yeah, I didn't expect it as well, but good luck in the battle back" Ibella said "thanks for the luck, it's gonna be hard because I don't know what's in store for me" Leah said with a subtle laugh "also you need a ride home Leah?" Ibella asked "yeah, actually I do, thanks for the offer" Leah said "no problem, I mean i can drive now, so I can drive you home" Ibella said "yeah, I'll ride home with you, thanks Sabrina, Dj and Devoun for the amazing battle today" Leah said "no problem girls!" Sabrina said "yeah, have a safe drive home" Devoun said "yeah, also have a fun ride home with each other" Dj said and the girls go after Dj said his farewell. "Devoun you need a ride home?" Sabrina asks "no I don't, I have my car parked outside but thanks for the offer" Devoun said "you drive safe then, also we know we have all been through a lot and we both wanted to thank you for helping us through most of this craziness" Sabrina said "no problem for the help, but thank you so much for having me on the show it was really fun to be with you guys, but I gotta get home, Gorg pag is gonna get up from his nap soon" Devoun said "bye Devoun" Dj said "bye!" Sabrina said and then he was off and Sabrina and Dj drove home with just talking about what they were gonna do for the battle back the whole ride home.
When they got home they just got ready for bed, edited the video kinda and then went to sleep.
-one week later- (every week they film one episode in this story)
Sabrina's pov: I woke up and woke Dj up to another filming day, it was the 3rd episode I think of the semis that we had to film and we needed another guest host. I looked at the list and next on the list was Jesse so we called him up "so Jesse, Russo made a list of guest hosts so will you guest host?" I asked "sure, I'll be at the studio in an hour" Jesse said "alright see you there" Dj said and Jesse hung up, Dj and I got ready to go to the studio and when we were ready we went on our way to the studio.
-an hour later-
No one's pov: Denis and Jayingee were there at the studio, Jesse, Sabrina and Dj were there as well. "Ready to battle in build a boat for treasure?" Denis asks "yeah, ready to beat you!" Jayingee said "well I'm ready to beat you even if we are friends" Denis said "same" Jayingee said and then they started filming.
-after they finished filming-
Denis was already home with his friends celebrating his win "good game Jayingee" Denis said with a smile "yeah, but I still have the battle back, if I win that I'll be in the finale" Jayingee said "yeah with me" Denis said "yup" Jayingee said with an evil smile. Denis left the call because he was done with talking, "you need a ride home Jake?" Jesse asked "yeah, I do" Jayingee said "then I'll drive you home" Jesse said, but before they left Jesse got up "thanks for having me on today" Jesse said "no problem" Sabrina said and then Jesse and Jayingee left to head home, Sabrina and Dj did the same. In the car they talked about who so far they thought would win the battle back and when they got home they just edited a little and got ready for bed then went to sleep.
-another week later-
Dj's pov: I woke Sabrina up for another filming day and another semi finals day meaning we need another guest host, I looked at the list and it was Minitoon. I called him with Sabrina next to me like we always do "Minitoon, will you guest host today?" I asked "yeah, definitely, when do you want me to come to the studio?" Minitoon asked "in an hour" Sabrina said "alright, I'll be there, I'm excited to watch Tanqr and Pinkleaf's battle" Minitoon said "I'm excited as well" I said "cya there" Minitoon said "cya" I said and then Minitoon hung up.
-one hour later-