What now?

Sabrina's pov (Sabrina's side after Tanqr and Kreek left): I picked Dj up out of the back of the car and walked him to his house and I grabbed his keys out of his bag and unlocked the door. It was the same house we've always lived in together but it felt empty without hearing Dj's voice, I went upstairs with Dj still in my arms, he was heavy, probably because I wasn't used to carrying a guy around like this but I managed and when I got upstairs I put him on the bed, I got ready for bed like I always do but I kept thinking about Dj, I only got half ready because of that and just slept in what I've always been wearing, I grabbed Dj's sword and put it on the hook to charge and I also put mine on the hook, I may need to ask Russo if he can program the swords to let us know when we are overusing them but nevermind that now I can focus on that later just let me get some sleep. I got in bed with Dj, he was still asleep but maybe he will be awake in the morning, I can only hope.
In the morning (time skip)
Dj's pov: I finally got up from passing out and I saw that Sabrina was still asleep, I began walking down the stairs trying not to wake Sabrina from the noise. I saw our swords on hooks already charging, she was nice to do that for me so I'll make her breakfast, I'm not the best cook but I know how to make most things, I decided on making her eggs with cheese on them and french toast because that was easy enough, when I was finished Sabrina began walking downstairs "Dj? You made food? That's very- wait your awake?!" Sabrina said "yes I'm awake and I saw that you put our swords up to charge so I made you breakfast" I said "that's nice of you, you didn't have to do this" Sabrina said
"I know but it's a nice thing to do, making your partner breakfast" I said "yeah, thank you" Sabrina said "no problem, now let's eat" I said and we sat at the kitchen table and ate together. When we were finished eating our food Sabrina looked tired, she looked like she hasn't slept in days "Sabrina you look like you haven't slept in days, what happened to you exactly?" I asked "well I kept having nightmares last night and kept waking up" Sabrina said "may I ask what the nightmares were about" I said "well they were about you" Sabrina said taking a long pause after you "dying from overusing your sword and us having a funeral for you me, Russo and the rest of the competitors and Russo's family, I woke up in a hurry and went to the bathroom to cry so that's probably why I look like I haven't slept in days" Sabrina finishes explaining and I go up to Sabrina and hug her while tears roll down my cheeks as well as Sabrina's cheeks, I wipe her tears and she wipes mine, she leans in to kiss me and I kiss her and start blushing like crazy, Sabrina also blushes. "Well anyways, breakfast was good, what should we do today?" Sabrina asks, changing the subject immediately "well Kreek and Tanqr are probably still gonna be resting so we should do the same before we have to film again" I suggested and they go back upstairs to rest, Sabrina goes back to sleep and I do the same and help her when she taps me on the shoulder when she has nightmares about me.
-a few hours later-
Sabrina's pov: I woke up and tapped Dj on the shoulder "pst, I'm not tired anymore" I whispered into his ear "Sabrina?" Dj said "hm?" I said "I'm not that tired anymore either" Dj said "then let's watch something, since we can't really see Russo and I wanna leave Kreek and Tanqr alone because they have been through a lot" I said "yeah I agree, they are probably sleeping anyways as well and Tanqr can't play minigames right now" Dj said and I think about what we can watch. "What can we watch?" I asked "I mean we've already really watched a romance movie and to be honest I wasn't really interested in that" Dj said "well we could watch Russo's new videos since he still films" I suggested. "That's actually a great idea Sabrina, he's posted a recent pet simulator x video an hour ago so we should watch that" Dj said and that's what they put it on the tv to watch.
-after the video-
Dj's pov:
"I'm hungry let's make some food together" Sabrina said "I agree, let's make some pizza" I said "yeah, we have some to make in the fridge" Sabrina said and we both went downstairs to make it together. When we were done we just found something to watch while waiting for it to cool, we decided to watch one of our old adopt me videos

We decided on watching the video where Sabrina decorated my dragon room without me knowing, I laughed while we were watching this, after 5 minutes of the video passed we began eating our pizza while finishing up the video. I stopped eating a couple of times to laugh at Sabrina because she was being very funny in the video and trying to prank me which was pretty funny but it wasn't really a prank because I loved the room. When we finished the video and our pizza we went to go play some minigames with Leah and Pinkleaf, I began to feel like I was being watched while we were playing  the minigames, I had no idea what was going on but we just continued playing and apparently I was good at the minigames even though I created some of them. Sabrina was pretty good as well even though her emotions were a little uneasy and I didn't know what was going on with her but it may have been Russo or Mr Boringsworth watching us but I wasn't sure. We continued playing for a while until it got dark, when it got dark me and Sabrina started heading back to the house, Leah and Pinkleaf went back to their homes as well. Pinkleaf won the parkour ones but we still did pretty good at the minigames and won the non parkour ones and we were pretty proud at what we accomplished today. When me and Sabrina were home we immediately went to sleep since the minigames tired us out completely.