Party timeee!

Sabrina's pov: me and Dj were planning the party when we remembered that Russo might still be sick so I decided to text Russo before we invited people over without him.
Me: Hey Russo are you feeling better?
Russo: yeah, so much better. Your texting me about the party right? If so then I can go but can I bring Meg? She wants to go so bad
Me: yeah totally!
Russo: thanks I'll be right over now to help you, we have a babysitter already for Bella and Ariel so we will be right there.
Me: alright, we need help anyways so thanks for offering to help!
Russo: no problem!
And he stopped texting which means that he is on his way.
He got here 10 minutes later and helped us with the decorations and planning the karaoke and games. He also helped with inviting people, Russo was a pretty chill talker and got people to come over to Dj and I's house pretty quickly and I was glad about that since I was waiting for people to just decline and not come. But most of the competitors except for Bandites and Jack because they were busy came here, Mr Boringsworth even came which I was laughing at since he doesn't normally come to parties like this but I guess he's a cool dude for coming here.
When everyone got to Dj and I's house we started off with some karaoke, me and Dj went up first, I was nervous but we did it anyways.

We decided to sing perfect the duet version and everyone liked it. Russo was shocked that me and Dj could sing so well. Everyone clapped and then Pgh and Ominous were next on the list of people singing for us.

They decided on singing Crucify yuri mix since it was
Ominous's favorite funky Friday song. Ominous sang Yuri's part and Pgh sang boyfriends part. They did well even if it was just random beeps and bops.
Next up was Pinkleaf and IBella, they put their joke names down though, PingBella and Pingleaf which was funny.

They decided on a bickering song since they are kinda rivals but respectable rivals. Since they respect each other all the time, they did pretty well for the most part except Pinkleaf kinda had off key notes but this was just for fun so it didn't matter really.
Next on the list was Leah and Sanna, they didn't really do karaoke but Russo allowed them to do a skit and they did a skit from one of their bloxburg videos and we all enjoyed it and clapped at the end.
Next up was Kreek and- Tanqr uhm- so ready for this one.

Tanqr surprisingly picked this song, Kreek was so off key but still got with the song, it was also chaotic a little bit but they managed and ended up being pretty good at singing.
Mr Boringsworth also went up to sing.

He sang a chemistry rap which everyone thought was boring but they were still laughing the whole time that he was singing.
Russo then went last and sang the friends we made!
Me and Dj even joined in with singing as well which was fun.

So everyone had fun and it was a good song to end the karaoke session with.
Next we just played some truth or dare and two truths and a lie. We then had an rb battles cake which was really good, it had three tiers, a purple tier, a green tier and a blue tier. We then did some more games and ended the party off with handing out some goodie bags, they had robux cards in them and candy for everyone that came.
Me, Meg, Russo and Dj then spent the night cleaning up and then heading to bed, Russo and Meg slept over at our house with blankets since it was easier for them since the babysitter could just stay the night, the babysitter was chiseled and Timmeh so they could stay another night.
And so they stayed the night at mine and Dj's house with blankets and our extra sleeping bags and slept on the pull out couch as well and just were nice with helping us. The next morning we just had breakfast, after breakfast Meg and Russo had to go so we hugged them goodbye, but we would see them soon for our filming sesh and for just hanging out. For the rest of the day me and Dj just relaxed since we were exhausted from last night and exhausted since we got up really early for breakfast and to say goodbye to Meg and Russo.
—————————————————————
SOOO guys... this will be the final chapter (this is out of order if your reading in order)
But this will be the final chapter of THIS book! I'm still continuing my other ones but I'm just discontinuing the bonus chapters for this one. One reason is this book is very long and another reason is I wanna focus on other books and make another book my main one. Since I'm sick of multitasking books lol
So yeah- uhm this book is basically completed. So hope you guys enjoyed, I hope I still get attention on this book since I'm very proud of it and it's not gotten that much recognition which is ok since I know I'm still kinda a small writer but yeah.
Also share with your friends if you want them to see this book!
And have a great day/night! :D