Sabrina, Dj and... Russo?

Sabrina's pov: I woke up in Dj's house? How the heck did I get here and how the heck did I fall asleep? I was in a dream, I pinched myself and actually I wasn't in a dream. "Oh your awake Sabrina, are you feeling better?" Dj said "k-kinda" I stuttered, Dj hugged me and It felt warm, tears started forming in my eyes, it was a mix of happy tears and sad tears, I missed Russo but I was glad that Dj was here with me, "Sabrina?" Dj said "hm?" I said "your shivering" Dj said "here" Dj said while putting a blanket on me. "T-thanks" I said "no problem" Dj said and then I heard a knock at the door and Dj went to go get it.
Dj's pov: when I opened the door I saw Kreek and Tanqr and, Russo?! "What the heck, how is Russo here?" I said "well Russo can't stay for long but I went to go get him, to show Sabrina that he is fine and that she was just hallucinating" Kreek said "I can't stay for long because of Mr Boringsworth and his stupid rules but I can at least stay for a little while to see Sabrina and you for a little bit" Russo said "sure, come inside" I said and I let him inside, Kreek and Tanqr left us alone and they set a timer to take him back in 30 minutes. I lead him over to where Sabrina was for him to see her since she missed him the most "Sabrina" Russo said calmly inching towards where she was sitting on the bed, Sabrina hugged him "Russo!" Sabrina said "I'm back Sabrina but only for a little while, only for 30 minutes, I can't be late again or stupid Boringsworth will give me his stupid busy work again" Russo said "makes sense, you did fall into his trap, since you work for him now" Sabrina said "yeah, I wish I could get out of his stupid contract but I can't now because then he will cause more chaos" Russo said "like what" I asked "he would not give gold bits out anymore at all and he might even give out rusty ones, but he may also cause chaos in the hub if I don't continue doing what he asks" Russo said "yeah I wouldn't want that to happen" I said. "I wouldn't either" Russo said, Sabrina smiles at hearing his voice because she missed his voice.
Russo's pov: Sabrina hugs me and it feels warm in her arms "Sabrina, I have to go in 20 minutes" I said as I start to tear up "aw I wish you could stay for longer but I guess I'm glad you aren't the Russo that I saw" Sabrina said "I'm glad as well that I'm not that Russo not yet at least" I said but I realized what I said when I said it "s-sorry I don't know what could happen" I said "true, I wouldn't want you to be that Russo that I saw" Sabrina said but she was holding back tears and I could tell. "Mr Boringsworth never seemed to act like this until Rb battles episode one started so he may be going insane or at least crazy" Dj said "yeah I agree with you Dj" Russo said and then Kreek and Tanqr knocked on the door again "I have to go, my time is up now, it takes five minutes to get back to Mr Boringsworth's lab so I gotta go now" I said "bye Russo" Sabrina said giving me one last hug and Dj joined our last hug "see you in the second episode of the non-semi's" I said and then I went with Kreek and Tanqr to go back to Mr Boringsworth's lab, when I got back he wasn't mad since I was back just in time for him to have "fake Russo" ready and he had me do these stupid voicelines for him. When he was ready Mr Boringsworth put him somewhere ready for the players to come across him "hah, thanks Russo your done for the day" Mr Boringsworth said and I was glad that I was finished for the day. I went to sleep immediately in the bed that Mr Boringsworth lent me, the room wasn't that bad but I wanted to be back in my own bed but he won't let me leave.
Sabrina's pov: I was sad that Russo had to leave but I'm glad that he isn't that Russo that I keep on seeing in real life and in nightmares. I'm also happy that Russo isn't dead because that's another thing Mr Boringsworth can do to him that he's technically allowed to do but Russo would technically just respawn because I mean this is roblox but our avatars just live here and not in the real world but we are still people just different in real life. Me and Russo can talk to each other in real life but these are pre recorded and we are recording them right now just taking a break but next week the videos will be back to getting pre recorded. Dj then came back into the room after sending Russo off with Kreek and Tanqr, he comforted me since I was a little disturbed by him leaving abruptly we stayed in a hug for a brief 5 minutes and I began playing with Dj's hair again and he enjoyed it, we then fell asleep together and in the morning we didn't wanna be lazy so we thought about things to do.