Searching for Tanqr

Kreek's pov: "where do you think Tanqr might be?" I asked "maybe he's in one of the games that we are using for the competitions, which the only logical one that seems right is Jailbreak" Dj said "hmm what else, what else, he wouldn't be in Arsenal because that doesn't have cages" Sabrina said "yeah, let's go ahead and teleport to Jailbreak" I suggested "yeah I agree, we should be fast because this Russo seems strong and fast as well but it's gonna be four against one so we are at an advantage" Sabrina said and we walked over to the jailbreak portal together.
After the long teleport and loading in
"Oh I guess we are automatically in a private server" I said "maybe since we are roblox friends with Tanqr it automatically put us in his private server or it might be someone else's private server" Sabrina said "well let's just choose prisoners because we have to find him probably inside of the prison, unless he already escaped" I said "yeah, he seemed to be really locked up in the message even if he didn't send a picture at all" Dj said "yeah" I said. Then I get a call from an unknown number, I pick up the call- it's a FaceTime call, Sabrina and Dj go by me to fit in the camera view, it's Tanqr and someone else by him "Tanqr?" I questioned him "you have an hour until I do something to your little Tanqr, and yes you got the game right it's jailbreak" the person by Tanqr said which was the fake Russo "where the heck did you come from?" I asked the fake Russo "well I was exiled from Mr Boringsworth's lab for being a failed experiment so I decided on making your lives worse" the fake Russo said "times ticking so however long you keep being on this call your time is just gonna go by" the fake Russo "s-see you soon Tanqr" I said stuttering because my hands were shaking a lot "see you soon my rival" Tanqr said and I then hung up, we had around fifty five minutes left before he does something to Tanqr. "We better hurry and get searching, this is a big map so we have a ton to search, first we search the cells" I said and we went down where the cells were, and nope not there at all, we checked them all which took around ten minutes so we had forty five minutes left "well we better check the shops then, but we gotta get out of here without cops seeing us" Sabrina said "yeah the fake Russo literally has cops around that he hired to watch this prison even if this is a private server he still invited people to watch over the prison" Dj said "well let's go through the sewers even if it is a gross way to escape" I suggested and we agreed on it and went through the sewers. "Ugh, I hate the sewers" Sabrina said "makes sense, but you would hate it more if there were cops in here" Dj said "yeah you would" I said and then we got out and there was an rb battles car waiting for us to drive it and we got inside of it. There was a timer on a screen in the car that said forty minutes left so it took around twenty minutes to escape the prison, we drove to each shop and went inside but no Tanqr and no fake Russo inside of the shops after we were done checking the shops I checked the timer, twenty minutes left, we took a big chunk of time just checking the shops, we had one more main thing to check which was the new rb battles building that was under construction at the moment, they spent the rest of their time searching that since it was a lot of rubble to search through and there was the beginning of a building to search "dang it I thought they would be here" I said "same, ugh we wasted our time" Sabrina said "yeah we did, we didn't even have time to check the criminal base, we should have checked that first" I said "yeah we should've" Dj said and then I got a call from the same unknown number and I picked it up, it was another FaceTime call, I saw Tanqr's ropes and chains being taken off and I was relieved to see that but I wasn't relieved for long. I saw some magic from fake Russo's hands being put onto Tanqr and he started to float upwards "you all are so stupid, after being exiled I got powerful" fake Russo said and Tanqr's outfit completely changed, he was now wearing a black mask with red eyes on the mask and he was wearing his black hoodie but with a red logo and his white necklace turned red, he was still wearing black pants but his shoes turned red. I got scared because Tanqr was so different, I didn't expect this fake Russo to have powers at all but I'm sure we can do this as a team because I mean the hosts still have their swords so that may help as well, we made our way back to the car and we're speeding towards the criminal base, when we did get there we got our normal clothes on and put some armor that was there on and headed into this new battle arena to fight Tanqr and fake Russo, we ended the FaceTime call since we were physically there.