Let's dance, Robot Russo

Sabrina's pov: ugh, the finale is coming up and we still don't have Russo, should we try to save him? I thought about it for a while, Dj interrupted my thought. "Sabrina, I swear I didn't do it, you keep blaming me for putting that message on the wall, but it kinda doesn't look like Russo's that's why I'm saying this" Dj said when he saw me look mad about something "well I'm not admitting if your right or wrong just yet but can we please just stop being mad at each other and look at the real problem?" I said "yeah, I know you wanna save Russo from Mr Boringsworth" Dj said "but is it even possible? I mean if we do he will still find a way to destroy the universe" I said "yeah, but the players will help us" Dj said "I know, but we could be trapped in there for a while you know, in a loophole of time and space" I said but just as an prediction. "Yeah, I agree with you Sabrina, our first move is to save Russo even if it will be hard to do" Dj said "yeah but we need to wait until he strikes, which it would be smart to go over to Mr Boringsworth's and Jparty's laboratory because that's where Russo is right now" I said "I agree, let's get some people together and go" Dj said. And that's just what we did, we got together the competitors of rb battles season three, even the people who lost since we knew that they could help us. We then went right by Mr Boringsworth's lab to wait for when he was gonna strike at us.
Meanwhile Russo's pov: when I looked out the door I was greeted with 16 people, which was a lot and the most I've seen for a while. "Do you think we should strike now?" I asked Mr Boringsworth "yes, you go down there but your gonna need companions so I made robot versions of Sabrina and Dj and all of the others, but good luck since they aren't as strong as you are" Mr Boringsworth said. I and the other companions took the elevator and after the elevator ride we got there greeted by an escort which the escort, well escorted us outside and into the crowd, the crowd moved out of the way to make space for us and the competitors began fighting the robot counterparts of themselves, I went over to Sabrina and Dj's human parts and had their robot versions by my side "do you even know who we are anymore Russo?" Sabrina asked while trying to focus on fighting her robot self "no, I'm not the Russo that you used to know" I said, a tear fell down Sabrina's cheek and my real self inside began feeling trapped but couldn't get out "UGH" I said, struggling with the two versions of myself and Sabrina noticed because my voice was starting to go back to normal but it didn't, it failed. "The real Russo is struggling to get out" I heard Sabrina whisper to Dj "yeah, we need to do something about that" I heard Dj whisper to Sabrina "you know I can hear you, right?" I said "n-no! How-?" Sabrina asked "well I have heightened hearing, thanks to Mr Boringsworth" I said "Boringsworth is smart isn't he?" Sabrina said "yeah he is, he did all of this, for me" I said "for you?! Why not to destroy us all?" Dj said "well yes, but no at the same time, he wants to keep me here because I'm his favorite host" I said "your thinking back to high school, that was in the past!" Sabrina said "I know but I'm still his favorite you guys were his least favorites" I said, and Sabrina gets knocked down by her robot self but gets up and realizes that this Sabrina had a fake sword of healing and stabs the robot and takes away a really good amount of health, she took a rest because her sword was blinking meaning that she had begun to overuse it, the robot Sabrina dies and doesn't come back at all so the real Sabrina helps Dj out with the robot Dj. "You are the favorite Russo, but that doesn't mean that your our favorite right now" Sabrina said and it really hurt me so I put her in a truth bubble from my sword "I swear I didn't make that an ability with your sword" Dj said and he tore robot Dj up with his swords agility move and began helping the others, trying not to overuse his sword. "Let's- Dance Robot Russo" Sabrina said, it was hard for her to say any words because she was struggling in the truth bubble "dance? You mean fight, and you can't fight me when in that bubble" I said, laughing a bit. "Well- if I" Sabrina tried to say something "spit it out Sabrina" I mock "I- ugh- break- it- some- h-how" Sabrina said, still struggling to say anything and to get out of the bubble, I then started to have a hard time holding it and my sword started blinking meaning I was holding it for to long which was a new implement by Mr Boringsworth, Dj did the new implement to Sabrina's and his own sword, Dj tried to use his drums to tumble Sabrina out of there but it barely did anything it just shrunk the bubble and Sabrina could talk at least a little bit more, the battle was hard but the rb battles crew knew that with teamwork they could do it, stupid teamwork! Stupid rb battles and their plans, I can't believe I could work for such a lame group. "You- are ugh- a monster Russo" Sabrina said and she was telling the truth about me, I was a monster now, an artificial tear came out of my tear ducts and it was a glitched tear, I threw them at Dj and it started making him glitch so I guess my tears were also weapons, they left Dj weak and barely moving but only moving slowly. The swords truth bubble then faded and I got knocked back and struggled to get up, I guess I wasn't strong enough to beat Sabrina, Sabrina then forces herself over to me and Stabs me with her sword of healing and takes most of my health away but I had half left, I then passed out, Mr Boringsworth won't like this I thought while I was passed out and just in the void.
Sabrina's pov: I picked up Russo and Dj and put them in the rb battles truck, I also took the rest of the injured competitors and put them in the truck. My neck and body were hurting so I just didn't speak and just put on some calming music and just drove everyone to the hospital, the same one that we went to for the surgery a while back.