The shadowy figure

Dj's pov: I woke up at 8:00 and let Sabrina sleep for another 30 minutes, I went into Russo's room and checked to see if he was still sleeping and he was surprisingly awake. "Dj?" Russo said "yeah?" Dj said "your awake" Russo said "yeah I am, I just came to check on you, are you alright?" Dj asked "n-no not really" Russo said, Sabrina hears us talking in the other room and comes in to see what was going on. "What's going on- eh? Russo your shivering!" Sabrina said and she grabs a blanket and wraps it around Russo "t-thanks Sabrina" Russo said "no problem but what's wrong?" Sabrina asks "just- having flashbacks of what happened, that's all, I could barely sleep" Russo said "oh, can we help in anyway?" I ask "well I wanna try to get some sleep, so maybe you could get me a warm glass of milk and maybe call Meg over?" Russo said "sure, she will definitely help you better then we can, but how do you know who Meg is I thought you had amnesia?" I asked and Sabrina left to go get the warm glass of milk for him "well, she showed me pictures and introduced herself and then I knew her again" Russo said "oh, good that you know your wife again" I said "yeah it is good" Russo said and I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Meg "hey Meg" I said "who's this?" Meg said "it's Dj, can you come over? I have Russo over here with me and Sabrina and I'm wondering if you can come over to help Russo" I said "yeah, sure just text me the address, I haven't been there in forever" Meg said and I texted her the address "be right over, I hope Russo is ok" Meg said "yeah he's ok, he remembers us now but is still getting used to our names and faces, we watched all the rb battles seasons to help him remember and it helped" I said "that's good, we'll I will also bring Ariel and Bella if that's ok with you guys and I should be there by 8:25" Meg said "alright, I'll let you go then" I said "bye, see you at 8:25" Meg said and she hung up. "Do you know how many hours you slept last night Russo?" I asked and he checked his phone since his phone showed how much he slept "3 hours- I went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 12:30 because of a nightmare and when I was awake I had flashbacks" Russo said, he was looking behind me the whole time "wow, t-thats- not a lot of sleep, you should rest today you need it for the fight, we will take care of the plans, also Russo is something- behind me? You keep looking back there" I said and he doesn't reply, just starts drawing a shadowy figure on the piece of paper that was by his bed. "So that's what's behind me?" I said and he just nods and the shadowy figure which I cannot see stabs me in the shoulder, Russo grabs his sword from his bag and tries slashing it, I move out of the way. Russo then uses a truth spell on it "speak up" Russo demands of this creature "I don't mean you no harm Russo, but I wanted to- keep you company" the shadowy figure said "b-but you, hurt Dj" Russo said, starting to get defensive "I didn't mean to do that to your friend, he just seemed hostile to me and I don't know who's hostile and who's not hostile" the shadowy figure said and it was telling the truth which Russo knew. I fell on the ground and Sabrina used her sword of healing on me and I got up "t-thanks" I said "no problem" Sabrina said "whats your name?" Russo asks "Ghostie" the shadowy figure replied "alright, nice to meet you Ghostie" Russo said "nice to see you again, Russo, I've been watching your every move but quietly I didn't wanna startle you" Ghostie said, a ghost tear slides down her face "w-what, how come I couldn't see you at that time?" Russo asks "well since I didn't reveal myself to you, but I saw that you really needed me now so I came to protect you" Ghostie said "well I guess I can trust you, just don't hurt any of my friends anymore, or I will kill you" Russo said "ok, got it Russo" Ghostie said and she fumbles in her inventory for something that could cheer Russo up, once she finds something she gets it out, when Russo sees it in her hands his blue eyes light up "w-where did you get a blue rose?" Russo asks "your blue world, where they always are, how did you not know that you had a blue world?" Ghostie asks "well I had or still have a little bit of my amnesia so that's probably why I don't remember, but do Dj and Sabrina also have worlds of their own?" Russo asks "well yes, they are kinda connected to yours through well doors" Ghostie said "cool, Sabrina and Dj will have to come with me to them sometime" Russo said "yeah, that would be awesome!" Sabrina said "I agree" I said, checking my watch while Ghostie and Russo talked some more "shoot, Meg's here, let me go get the door" I said and I rushed downstairs to get the door "who's Meg?" Ghostie asks "well she's my wife, you may not be visible to her, unless you choose to be" Russo said "oh, ok, if I trust her then I will, and your kids as well since I saw it in Dj's mind, oh did I forget to mention that I can get into peoples minds? Oops" Ghostie said "oh wow-" Russo said, shocked out of his mind. When I get the door Ariel and Bella run to hug me and it feels- warm and I smile at them, "sorry about Bella and Ariel, they missed you" Meg said with a laugh "I missed them as well" I said and I took care of them while Meg went upstairs.
Meg's pov: I went upstairs to see Russo and to check on him since Dj on the phone seemed to be really worried about him. When I went upstairs I saw Russo and Sabrina in the room "hey Sabrina, can I come in?" I said from the door "sure, I gotta watch downstairs anyways for people to start to arrive" Sabrina said and she leaves and goes downstairs "so Russo, what's wrong?" I asked "well, I just can't sleep and I've only slept for 3 hours last night" Russo said, I inch closer to Russo and see something by his bed "well I- what is this?" I said "a drawing of what I saw behind Dj, it was mainly for him but she can help us with Mr Boringsworth" Russo said and then I saw the figure appearing in front of me "who are you?" I ask the figure "Ghostie, and your Meg right?" Ghostie said "yeah, how did you know?" I said "well, I can get into peoples heads but I assure you I didn't get into yours I got into Dj's when he was checking the door" Ghostie said "oh, interesting" I said. I went back to Russo's sleep hours last night and Ghostie let us go back to that "so, how can I help?" I asked "well, you could stay with me" Russo said "alright I sure will stay with you" I said and Russo got under the covers and got all comfortable in his bed and I sat on the bed with him by my side, I felt like I was about to fall asleep as well. Ghostie just stayed in the room, she couldn't sleep because well she was technically a shadow ghost but she stayed in the closet. I began singing to Russo a lullaby that I always sang to Ariel and Bella, he immediately recognized it and fell asleep to it which I was surprised that the lullaby even worked, I finished the song and stayed by his side and eventually I fell asleep next to him.
Sabrina's pov: we are still waiting for the competitors and Y/N to come but I heard a knock at the door, it was Pinkleaf and Y/N "hey! We are still waiting for everyone else so you two can sit on the couch" I said while opening the door and Pinkleaf had his hand in Y/N's and lead them to the couch. We then waited for the others to come, Pinkleaf and Y/N were just talking and me and Dj were talking as well, they were here at 8:28 which was surprisingly earlier then they anticipated, we waited patiently for the others to come though.