The talk

Sabrina walks with Dj to the middle of the hub but Dj just looks at her the whole time with a worried look "what's wrong?" Dj asks "I'm just worried about Russo I mean he cut off all contact with us except for that note but Mr Boringsworth is controlling him I never thought that Mr Boringsworth was evil" Sabrina explains "I know Sabrina, I am worried about Russo as well" Dj said. "I mean we have known him for so long and we now have to get guest hosts because of Mr Boringsworth and it won't be the same without Russo being there" Sabrina continues "I know, but we have a few episodes left with him because we only were filming the piggy episode and we just posted it today" Dj said "yeah, and that's when we were evil psycho pigs because of Russo" Sabrina said "well yeah" Dj said. Sabrina then sees Russo standing there laughing but not his normal laugh it's more evil and psychotic Sabrina goes over to him and sees that his hair is all red with a black streak in his hair "Russo?" Sabrina said but he doesn't reply he just stops laughing and stares at her and then he just disappears from her view, Sabrina then forces herself on her knees and starts to sob "Sabrina what's wrong?" Dj asks "I-I saw Russo, he had all red hair and a black streak" Sabrina managed to get out "I didn't see him at all, maybe he just appeared to you" Dj said, he sat down by Sabrina and began trying to comfort her. Dj let Sabrina cry on his shoulder she sat normally now and hugged Dj tightly while still crying on his shoulder. Sabrina played with Dj's green hair, Dj blushed at this because she's never really done this before to him. "D-do you even mind that I'm playing with your hair, s-sorry Dj you just seem embarrassed that I'm doing this" Sabrina said trying not to stutter but she does anyways "n-no! I don't mind it at all Sabrina I think it's sweet, I don't mind you doing that to my hair" Dj said "good, I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable" Sabrina said "yeah but tell me, what was Russo wearing exactly when you saw him?" Dj asks "a lab coat that looked exactly like Mr Boringsworth's" Sabrina said "oh so that explains it, he is wearing that because he works for him" Dj said "y-yeah" Sabrina said she was still playing with Dj's hair, she twirls it around in her fingers she then after a little bit let's go of Dj's hair and hugs him fully. Sabrina starts crying loudly "shh Sabrina it's ok, let me just take you home with me" Dj said "oh ok" Sabrina said "guys I'm gonna take Sabrina home, you guys keep an eye out for Russo, he was wearing a lab coat, and he had red hair and a black streak if you ever see him, unless Sabrina was just hallucinating" Dj said to the others "on it!" Minitoon said "good" Dj said and he picked up Sabrina (bridal style) and they began walking home which was near the rb battles hub. "Guys, we need to keep an eye out for Russo" Minitoon passes on to the others that were zoning out "alright, I agree we should keep our eye out for him" Peggy said "I agree, but why did Sabrina and Dj leave?" Rose said "Sabrina is having a tough time right now, she saw Russo with red hair and a black streak and a lab coat and she heard him- evil laughing" Minitoon explains "maybe he's turned evil?" Rose questions "maybe, unless Sabrina was just hallucinating because I mean she's been through a lot" Minitoon said "yeah she has, we have been through a lot as well" Kreek said. "Hey! I see something- blue over in the distance" Tanqr added and he grabs Kreek's arm and they both go toward it, it was Russo in a lab coat with his blue hair staring at them with worried eyes. "H-hey!" Russo said sounding worried "Russo?" Tanqr questions why he's here and looking worried "I saw Dj take Sabrina back to his house, is she ok? And did she get my note?" Russo said "I'm sure she did, the doctors in space found a note in some shoes that were stuck to the ground" Tanqr said "yeah, and Sabrina is fine she just misses you and she saw well you with red hair and a black streak and heard you evil laughing" Kreek explains "uh-uh that may have been Mr Boringsworth messing with her head, he already messed with mine and now he's messing with hers?! I just wanna kill him but I can't because he will kill me but I will do anything to just get rid of him" Russo said "well maybe soon you could get rid of him, maybe he's gonna have something to do with the final battle" Kreek said "well that makes me feel better but I don't want him to control me into fighting you guys, because I know some of his plans involve me" Russo said "we will fix you afterwards though if you can be fixed" Kreek said. Russo calmed down a little bit which he was much calmer now then when Tanqr and Kreek first saw Russo in pain "so we will see you in the episodes he allows you in" Kreek said "or if I can get out again but Mr Boringsworth is gonna start to go crazy if I'm not there so I gotta go, but please try to take care of Sabrina and yourselves, her emotions are sensitive now that I ruined them and Dj's are the same so please help them, bye Kreek and Tanqr" Russo said"bye" Tanqr said "bye" Kreek said and Russo grapples away on his grappling hook that Mr Boringsworth lent him or he just took it from Mr Boringsworth. "What should we do now?" Tanqr asks "well Russo is gone, but maybe we can go to Dj and tell him that Russo is ok and that Sabrina was hallucinating, but maybe we should wait a little because of what Russo said to us" Kreek explains. "I agree let's just play some minigames in the hub while we wait for them to calm down" Tanqr said "your on!" Kreek said and they began voting for minigames in the middle of the hub and they did best out of three minigames and Kreek won two and Tanqr won one because Tanqr didn't play two of them before and Kreek did "good game" Tanqr said "yeah, you did well" Kreek said "you did well as well" Tanqr said and they both hi-five each other. "Let's wait a little more, they seemed extremely stressed and they deserve alone time" Kreek said "yeah, let's invite the others to play with us" Tanqr said and they all play some team minigames in the rb battles hub.
Mr Boringsworth pov: they are having fun, hah they aren't gonna have fun for long because what I'm planning will be their demise. I'm gonna keep spying on them to see what they are up to because they look like they are having fun in the new hub and I'm gonna make Russo probably stop them hahahahaha. Or someone will stop me but they shouldn't stop me because they know what's coming for them!
Russo's pov: "your late" Mr Boringsworth said "s-sorry" Russo said but then Mr Boringsworth puts him in charge of his boring lessons for a little bit, I was bored out of my mind planning these chemistry lessons. Who does he even teach anyways? High schoolers that aren't even here right now, this is just busy work for me to do, ugh I just wish I could go home with Meg, Ariel and Bella! Mr Boringsworth then had me clean the gold fridges and was just having me do busy work for the rest of the freaking day!