The morning

Everyone woke up in the morning to doctors by their beds "we need to do final tests and then you can go home" the doctors in their rooms said. Ik3a, Tanqr and Kayla had to go to the waiting room until the doctors were done with the final tests. Dj had to be wheeled into another room for the final tests but he managed, Rose also had to be wheeled into another room for the final tests which she also managed.
Minitoons pov: my voice is hoarse and I'm gradually losing it because I got stabbed in the neck but Ik3a was nice to come visit me, he is a really good friend of mine and he helps me make piggy maps. Doctors then broke his thought when they came in "Minitoon" a doctor said "huh?" Minitoon said "you are free to go but you need to rest your vocal cords until it heals" the doctor said, Minitoon just nods his head and the doctor removes the IV from his arm and gives him pain medication to take at home. Minitoon then goes in the waiting room to wait for the others to get out of their hospital rooms and he sits by Ik3a "dude your out!" Ik3a said "yup" Minitoon said, Ik3a gives Minitoon a hug "I'm glad your back dude" Ik3a said "same dude same" Minitoon said.
Kreeks pov: I woke up with doctors by my side ripping bandages off of my chest and replacing them with new ones, Tanqr and Kayla had to go to the waiting room while doing this and Timmeh was sent to Meg's house to play with Ariel and Bella which I'm assuming that they are having fun with him because they haven't really ever played with him before and never had another kid to play with in a while. After the doctors finished with putting new bandages on my chest they were talking in the corner but I could barely make out what they were saying. They then came up to my bed "Kreekcraft" one said which normally no one really used my full name before "huh?" I said "your free to leave now but you need to take a few things with you" a doctor said and they gave Kreek two things, bandages and pain medication "since your chest is still bleeding rapidly you need to replace your bandages and I also gave you pain medication to take for your wound to stop hurtting" a doctor explains "alright I will do what you say" Kreek said and the doctor pulls out the IV from Kreek's arm and let's him go into the waiting room. In the waiting room I hugged Tanqr, I missed him even if we were only apart for a couple minutes, after my hug with Tanqr I went to kiss Kayla, she blushed which was cute of her to blush at our kiss. "Thanks for the hug Kreek" Tanqr said "no problem you know I care about you as well as Kayla"I said "and that's the reason why I came today" Tanqr said with a subtle smile forming underneath his mask.
Everyone else gets pain medication and comes out feeling way better, everyone can go home now but they all meet at the middle of the Rb battles hub for a talk.