Kreek...Where's Tanqr?

Sabrina's pov: "should we meet up with Kreek and Tanqr in the middle of the hub?" I asked Dj "yeah, we really need to figure out what's going on" Dj said "then let's go" I said and Dj took my hand the one that wasn't in bandages and lead us to the middle of the hub. Kreek was laying on the edge of a pole waiting for someone to come by "Kreek is Tanqr here?" I asked "nope I haven't heard from him in a while, I wonder what's happened he normally reaches out to me non-stop" Kreek said "this is getting suspicious, first Russo can't come for the semi-finals, second I get hallucinations, third weird stuff keeps happening and now Tanqr goes missing as well?! This is a disaster" I said kinda starting to sweat a lot from anger "I just wanna kill Mr Boringsworth he's making me angry" I said, then I start to faint but I force myself not to right now, I lose balance and fall into Dj's arms "Sabrina be careful" Dj said "y-yeah" I stuttered. "Oh, Tanqr just texted" Kreek said and he read it allowed "I'm only allowed to say specific things but I am being held captive by this Russo- he has black hair and a red streak in his hair and sounds like Russo, there's like 3 different Russo's now and the real one is with Mr Boringsworth, I'm trying to get out but it's hard, so hopefully you can find me, I can try to get out of this cage and then try my best to do the parkour but it's gonna be hard ugh- I'm struggling to get out of these ropes and chains but I am only able to send one message on here right now so here it is, please try to find me Kreek I chose you to send this message to for a reason, it's because I trust you the most, good luck dude your gonna need it, bye for now my rival"-Tanqr. Kreek started tearing up at the message but he kept questioning it "why would this fake Russo want Tanqr of all people?" Kreek asks "maybe because he's competitive and can be used for multiple things, or maybe just to manipulate and mess with you as well" I replied. "Your right Sabrina, he could be doing that because he's already messed with you, Dj and other Russo and the main fake Russo, but I'm assuming that this other fake Russo is a hologram or he may be real but may have powers like a hologram because when I stabbed him with a dagger he just disappeared" Dj said "what really?!" I replied "yeah I'm not kidding" Dj said "wow, must be a tough guy to defeat but we really need to get Tanqr out of there because I really care about him as a friend, and a rival but still we need to save him" Kreek said "but it will be hard" I said "but we at least need to try" Dj said "team?" Kreek said "team!" Dj said "team Rb battles!" I said, and we were a team ready to find and save Tanqr from this other fake Russo.