Part three of the final battle: The aftermath

Sabrina's pov: ugh we have to clean it all up and then head back to the old lobby, but I don't wanna go back. "Hey- guys I have a really important question" I said
"What is it Sabrina?" Russo asks
"Do you guys- wanna go back to the old lobby at all?" I ask
"Well- I prefer the new one" Russo said
"Same to be honest with you" Dj said
"Yeah, I don't wanna go back"I said "But then again maybe we should go- just to visit and see how it is" I said
"Yeah- and we should take BG and the others over there, I mean the ship was destroyed but maybe Mr Boringsworth had some directions to build a new one" Russo said
"Yeah we should check after we are done picking up this mess that the robots created" I said
"I agree with you Sabrina, but we have a while to go before we are even close to being done, I mean what should we do with the robot parts?" Dj asks
"Well we should get rid of them that's what we should do, how about we repurpose them for the new ship!" I suggested
"Oh my gosh Sabrina! That's an amazing idea, but we should move them into piles first and then after we are done with that we should check Mr Boringsworth's lab" Dj said
"Yeah, let's get started with this, battle group one and battle group two can also help" I said and they came over to where the hosts were and helped them move the robot parts into different piles, one pile being can't use one pile being can use but may be hard and another pile being can use and they all sorted them into the labeled piles. It took a while but once we were done me, Russo and Dj went down to Mr Boringsworth's lab.
I decided on searching the books but didn't find anything except for books about how to turn a human into a robot which was probably how he turned Russo into a robot. I then searched his many bins and found-a sketchbook? I opened the sketchbook and was confused at first until there was a drawing of a spacecraft and some words on it like instructions. Russo then came up behind me and put what he found next to what I found. "Looks like your found a notebook, I found a sketchbook" I said
"Oh, well in this notebook it's just better instructions, the sketchbook looks like it's how the spacecraft is supposed to look like but Sabrina there may be more pages in the sketchbook, flip the page" Russo said and I do what he says and flip the page. It seems like there are directions for the inside of the spacecraft as well, same with the notebook it has instructions. Instructions on how to build each room and what's inside the rooms, like beds and bookshelves and other things that are for the competitors and the players. "Well I guess we can head up again since we found just what we needed" I said.
"Yeah we can head up and have everyone help us build the new spacecraft and then head out to visit the old lobby in the morning" Russo said.
"Yeah, let's go do that right now" I said
"Yeah" Russo said, Me, Dj and Russo headed back up to the others and we started building the spacecraft with the instructions by our side so we could do everything precisely right to Mr Boringsworth's instructions. We finished hours later but at least it didn't take days since if me, Russo and Dj were the only ones working on this then it would've taken days. We worked until the night so we just slept in the studio since it was closer and we didn't wanna mess everything up in Dj and I's house again. So we just had dinner and everyone got ready for bed and went to bed in the sleeping bags that we had for each of the competitors and everyone else that was here.
Dj's pov: We slept until 10:00 am which was surprising but we worked for a long time yesterday. Everyone had breakfast together at the table in the studio and we got ready to head out to the old lobby that we used in season two. Everyone went with us since we had space for them in the spacecraft and they all wanted to come see the old lobby. I had the job of steering the ship and Russo was sitting next to me and we talked about random stuff, it took a while to get to the old lobby but we got there in three hours, most people just slept in the bedrooms that we had on the ship but most people did chores to help us out.
When we did get to the old lobby Russo made an announcement to everyone "everyone, we are at our destination so put your spacesuits on" he said. And everyone put their spacesuits on and with the no gravity it was easy to float down to the old lobby that was in a gravity bubble like the new lobby was. I found a note on the bleachers when I was exploring those. "I see that you have gone back to visit the old lobby, well I destroyed most of it, the mini games don't really work, I found a way to deactivate them. So don't even try to reactivate them, even if I may be dead when you find this note the new lobby still exists so good luck Russo- my favorite host" the note said and I read it allowed but I saw something in tiny lettering.
"Russo ugh, I hate you, you've broken me many times I just wish you were-" the text cut off for a moment until I saw on the back "DEAD!" The note finished with that word being written in red but at least Mr Boringsworth is dead and he deserves it for what he's done now, I didn't read the back of the note out loud since I didn't wanna make Russo upset because he's been through a lot but when he's better I'll let him know about how Boringsworth actually thought of him. I just put the note in my pocket and continued exploring the old lobby, it was mostly destroyed because of Boringsworth with tons of cracks in it but it was fun to at least explore it and I had fun doing so. But after everyone was done exploring we had to take a three hour trip back to the new lobby which at least that still existed and it wasn't destroyed like the old one.
When we got back we were completely done so we played mini-games until the end of the day. Everyone did pretty good in the mini-games and had good sportsmanship. Then the next day we all just relaxed and we're finally filming the video finale but we had the finale for the players already set which would be rebuilding the robots and stuff but no need for Mr Boringsworth because we are not gonna be having him back, just the other stuff for the players which Y/N already tested it so I guess it's safe for the other players to come do it. But after exploring the old lobby we didn't really know what else to do except just filming and hanging out so that's what we did.
—————————————————————
Authors note: sorry that it ended this way but I didn't know what else to end it on, but stay tuned because there are gonna be bonus chapters! Suggestions are ofc always open so leave suggestions down in the comments for me! Hope you enjoyed the main story and have an amazing day/night! :D