Welcome to Nevermore

Enid

I am SO excited! I get to meet a new roommate!!!! Okay i know Wednesday is supposed to be my roommate. But! She had to move rooms for undisclosed reasons. To be fair to her, she does come back almost every day. As much as she doesn't wanna admit it, she likes me. We're friends. Too much for her pride to handle to admit. I'll get her to admit it eventually.

ANYWAYS!!!!

I get to meet my new roomie. AND!!!! I get to show her around too!!!! I'm so looking forward to meeting her! Weems said she's really really nice but is very socially closed away. Wont take long for me to open her up. I did it with Wednesday. If i can open up Wednesday, i can open anybody up.

I'm currently sat excited in my room on my bed explaining to Wednesday just how excited i am to meet my new roommate.

"-and I'm REEEEEALLY looking forward to getting to know her too! I bet she's really nice and cool!" I exclaim.

"Enid breathe." Wednesday says.

I take a minute to collect myself.

"Sorry I'm just super excited to meet her!"

"I can tell." Wednesday says.

Weems walks in.

"She's here." Weems says.

I feel myself getting nervous. Weems walks off.

"You've built it up that much that you're nervous now, aren't you." Wednesday says.

"I cant help it! What if she doesn't like me?!"

"Enid if i can stand you, she'll like you." Wednesday says.

"Surprisingly that worked. Thank you. Now I'm gunna go meet my new roommate. Be around! I'll introduce you both!"

"Consider me excited."

I skip off. I get to Weems and see her stood with my new roommate. Holy. Shit. I'm nervous. Oh my god she's so pretty... oh god. Holy shit. I take a deep breath and walk over.

"Enid! This is Y/n. Y/n, this is your roommate Enid Sinclair. Enid is going to show you around Nevermore, get you your uniform and then take you to your room." Weems says.

Y/n nods. We walk off together. I walk her around the whole school.

"Y/n can i ask you something?" I ask.

"Go for it." Y/n says.

"What are you?" I ask.

"I'm a wolf." Y/n says.

"Oh my god me too!" I exclaim.

Y/n smiles.

"Well i mean i figured my new roommate would be a wolf. All things considered." Y/n says.

"Well i mean yeah it makes sense." I say.

We get Y/n's uniform and go to our room.

"So, welcome to Ophelia hall. This is the dorm area for a bunch of different people. Including one of my friends, Wednesday Addams. So, this is my side of the room and this is yours." I say.

Y/n nods.

"See you're into unicorns?" Y/n asks.

"And other things." I say.

Y/n nods.

"Okay then. Well, I'm going to change into my uniform and then you can lead the way."

Eventually, we're down in the courtyard. I'm introducing her to the different groups.

"These are the wolves. This is who we'll be with." I say.

Y/n nods. I walk her over to Wednesday.

"So this is the Y/n you were very excited to meet." Wednesday says.

Y/n smiles a little. I mentally curse her for saying that.

"Wednesday, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is my friend Wednesday Addams." I say.

The two shake hands. I pull Y/n off to this little area i like to sit and just relax in.

"This is where i just come to sit and take time to myself." I say.

"It's peaceful here. I see why you come here to just chill." Y/n says.

"Yeah. It's nice." I say.

We both sit down and just talk. I get to know Y/n really well too. She's really nice. I like her. Not like that!!! Not yet at least. I know it'll happen eventually.

She's just such a sweet person. I'm going to end up falling for her. It'll happen.

And it did. I fell head over heels for her. I didn't expect anything to come of it but i was terrifically mistaken when we were sat together and she blurted it out that she likes me. We kissed. It was nice. After we kissed, she asked me to be her girlfriend. I said yes. 1 year later, we're still good. I love her.

Thoughts? We bringing Enid and Emma into the world of my many many books. I didnt see any books so here you go. Byee :)