Cuddles after a long day

Emma slumps through the door. Shooting season 2 of Wednesday is exhausting her. She just wants to sleep.

You poke your head around the corner and smile.

"Hey." You say.

She smiles weakly. You walk over to her and hug her. She smiles upon immediately feeling your arms wrap around her. She hugs back and lays her head on your shoulder. She hugs back and lets out an exhausted sigh.

"Tell you what, cos i know you've had a long and stressful day, why dont you take off your coat and shoes. Just leave them there I'll put them away. Then, I'll make you some food. You can eat it in bed and I'll take the plate back down to the kitchen and then we can cuddle. You can tell me all about your day." You say.

"That's okay?" Emma asks.

"Of course it is. You do the same for me when I'm stressed and have had a long day at work. I'll even carry you upstairs." You say.

She smiles softly. You pull back from the hug. She takes her coat, shoes and bag off. You turn around and she jumps on your back, mustering up the little energy she had left to do so. You then carry her upstairs and into the bedroom. She drops off and sits on the bed.

"Now, you get changed and I'll finish off tea. I'll bring it up for you and I'll eat up here too. We can watch that show we've been binging." You say.

She nods. You place a kiss on her forehead.

"You're too good to me." Emma says.

"Cos i love you." You say.

She smiles.

"I love you too."

You go finish off the food and bring up the two plates. You put Emma's plate on her legs and pass her a fork.

You both sit and eat the food. When finished, you take her plate and put both plates on the unit. She lays cuddled up into you.

"Try getting some sleep my love. I'll be here when you wake up." You say.

"Promise?" Emma asks.

"Swear on me." You say.

She holds up her pinkie. You lock your pinkie around hers. You padlock it. She shuffles a little, wrapping her arms around your torso. You shuffle down and wrap your arms around her.

She closes her eyes. Then she remembers and reopens her eyes.

"Can i talk about my day before i go to sleep?" Emma asks.

"Of course you can my love. Tell me how your day was." You say.

She tells you how her day was. How she started filming season 2 at around 8am and didn't finish filming before break until around 4pm.

After the little break she had, there was just little things to film. She finally finished at around 7pm. While explaining, she starts drifting off to sleep until she's fully asleep.

You smile softly and gently pull your fingers through her hair. You manage to turn on the TV. You turn the volume down really low so it doesn't wake up Emma and you put on some random show you started watching alone earlier.

It just passes time when you're alone waiting for Emma to get home.

While Emma sleeps all you do is just watch TV and pull your fingers through her hair.

Thoughts? Hope yall enjoyed the fluffy shit. Byeee :)