Stomach cramps

Emma is layed on the bed in a ball holdimg her stomach. She's waiting for you to get home from work. It's 3pm.

You finally get home and take off all your extras. Coat, shoes, bag. You then grab some pills, a hot water bottle, some water and her favourite sandwich from your bag.

You know she's on her period and you know she gets some serious cramps. She hasn't even told you about the cramps you just know.

You walk into the bedroom.

"My love i brought you some things." You say.

She looks up at you.

"I know you have some serious cramps. I brought you some stuff." You say.

"Thank you." Emma says.

You put the drink and pills down and pass her the sandwich. She sits up.

"There you go my love." You say.

She sits against you while she eats her sandwich. When she's finished, you pass her the pills and then the water.

She takes the pills and drinks the water. Not all of it. So you put the cup back on the bedside unit.

"Lay down under the covers. I'll be back in 5 minutes. I'm just going to get changed." You say.

She nods. You place a kiss on her forehead and go change. You then come back in and lay on the bed behind Emma. You put the hot water bottle against her stomach.

"Try and get some sleep." You say.

"Okay." She almost whispers.

You hold the bottle against her stomach and she drifts off to sleep. You just lay there holding the bottle. You place a soft kiss on the back of her ear and find yourself falling asleep. You just go to sleep.

Thoughts? Byeee :)