Rainy day

Emma's POV

Me and Y/n are sat on the sofa together. It's raining today. So we're just chilling on the sofa and watching TV together. I'm sat cuddling up into her side, my head on her shoulder. She has an arm around my shoulder.

"Y'know, I've always wanted to do one thing with you." Y/n says.

"And what would that be?" I ask.

"Dance in the rain." Y/n says.

"C'mon then. Lets to dance." I say.

Y/n smiles. We both stand and put our shoes on. We leave the house, Y/n locking the door behind her. She puts the keys in her pocket and we walk out into the front yard.

The rain is hammering down right now. I grab her hands and pull her out onto the grass. We stand just staring at the sky. Well i do. I look at Y/n and she's just looking at me with a smile on her face.

I smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." Y/n says.

I feel myself going red. She takes one of my hands and we start walking around. Swinging our arms as we do.

Y/n stops us. I look at her. She pulls me close to her and kisses me, holding my waist and closing her eyes. I kiss back, holding her face and closing my eyes.

We pull back and rest our heads together.

"Y'know one thing I've done in my life that i will never regret?" Y/n asks.

"What would that be?" I ask.

"Waking up late the day we first met." Y/n says.

Flashback
Emma's POV

I'm sat in a chair in an audition room. There's one empty chair reserved for someone called Y/n. Coincidentally next to me. But I'm assuming they're running late.

The door swings open. Everybody looks at this stressed out girl at the door. She pushes out a deep breath and takes the seat next to me. This must be Y/n.

I look at her.

"Your name got called about an hour ago. But they said if you show up to let you know you'll be going last. To give you time to show up." I say.

She looks at me. Her eyes widen just a little. But it's noticeable.

"I-uh.. thank you." She says.

I smile. I must've caught her staring 5 times. And i blush no less each time. I get the feeling today wont be the last time i see her.
End of flashback.

I smile.

"If you hadn't shown up late do you think we wouldn't have met?" I ask.

"We would have met. Definitely. But later on in life and i definitely needed you in my life at that point. Even more so now." Y/n says.

"Aww look at you getting all sweet on me." I say.

Y/n laughs.

"Only you bring that out of me. I'm an asshole to everybody but you." She says.

"No you're not. You're just more yourself around me." I say.

She smiles. We walk around a little more before finding ourselves back on our front yard. Just swaying along together. No music. Just the rain.

After a while, we're dried off and cuddling on the sofa. It's been a year and a half since we first met.

"Y'know i don't think I've ever felt more loved with anybody than i do with you." I say.

"That's because I'm just amazing." Y/n says.

I smile.

"In all seriousness, you deserve no less. Anybody who could treat you with less love than you deserve doesn't deserve to be with you. I was worried i was gunna be one of those people for a while. Towards the start. I'd never hurt you but i was just worried that i wasn't gunna be able to love you the way you deserve." Y/n says.

"You have. And i know you always will. I'm forever greatful for the love you've given me." I say.

She smiles. We kiss and cuddle on the sofa under our warm blanket, watching TV together.

I love her so much

Trying to get more updates out there. Also!!! Go listen to Strangers Again by Millie Hampson on Spotify. What a fucking vibey song. The harmonies. The vocals. The guitar. The bass. All of it.

And! I'm finally gunna try updating the Wednesday story. The breakup one. Hope yall enjoyed! Byeee :)