Be My Girl

A normal day at Nevermore. As normal as it can get at Nevermore. What with vampires, werewolves, witches and even more. But a story among normal teenagers becomes an unexpected story that must remain silent. A love triangle among three unlikely suspects will soon  spark problems that the three most certainly will not need.

So here we go. On a day where the sun is shining, the Wednesday Addams of the world is hidden away, and the werewolves are praying the moon shines just as bright, we zone into Y/n.

Y/n Y/l/n is 15 years old and one of the school's many vampires. Y/n is far from a lonely student. Has plenty of friends but really only wants to talk to one person. But we'll discuss that person later on.

Y/n spends most of her time hanging out with Wednesday Addams and her roommate.

Y/n has always found Wednesday's roommate beyond attractive. The pink and white hair. The face. The all around energy. Everything.

Enid Sinclair. And to Y/n's surprise, Enid actually likes her back.

But everything changes. Enid is spending more time with one boy. A gorgon who goes by the name of Ajax.

So what is going to happen between Enid and Y/n? Between Enid and Ajax. Well, you're going to find out very shortly. Once i write the first chapter :)

So i thoroughly hope you enjoy this book. This is going to be the, hopefully, one of the best books to write. The idea has come from a TikTok i saw.

A Wenclair TikTok using a song by The Weeknd.

I have just fully finished college. So i am going to have PLENTY of time to work on this book.

So let me know how excited you're gunna be for the book. Because I'm excited.

I hope you're all going to enjoy. Bye guys!! See you in the first chapter!!

Making a new book. This first part has already been published but i want more people to see it cos i am so fucking excited to write this book. So i want yall to see it! I hope yous all enjoy the book!!! Byeee :)