Saving her

Enid's POV

Wednesday has dragged me, Y/n and some guy called Tyler from the Weathervane to this house. That's where she said we're going. Tyler is driving. Me and Y/n are sat in the back, holding hands.

"I can't believe you got me wrapped up in this shit." Y/n says.

"Hey if i have to be in this shit, so do you." I say.

Y/n smiles. We're on the search for any kind of clue for The Hyde thing. The thing that's been causing Jericho nothing but problems.

We get to this house and walk in, splitting up. Me and Y/n go upstairs. Tyler does the first floor and Weds does the basement.

Y/n has a torch and is holding my hand. We're walking around slowly. We let go of our hands when we walk into a room. We start looking around the room.

While we look around, i hear a low low growl. I freeze. Y/n looks at me.

"You okay?" Y/n asks.

"Sshh." I say.

She frowns and comes over to me.

"What's wrong?" She whispers.

"I heard a growl. Turn the light off." I whisper.

She turns the torch off and we hide behind the door. There's heavy footsteps. Y/n puts a hand over my mouth. I close my eyes and hold her hand. The growling grows closer and past the door.

Y/n sneaks forward and pokes her head around the door. She immediately moves back. She stands in front of me and moves me to the wall. We hold hands. Oh god it's The Hyde.

The Hyde walks into the room. We sneak out of the room and go to this dumb waiter thing. Y/n gets me in and gets in just after me. The Hyde walks out of the room we were just in. We close the door thing and slowly move down a floor.

We get out and sneak around into another room.

"Okay. We need to stay quiet. Wednesday will be fine in the basement. We have to stay safe." Y/n whispers.

I nod. Just our luck, The Hyde starts walking down the stairs. We hide out in a room. The growling grows closer and into the room we're in. This time we don't get as lucky.

The Hyde looks at us and roars.

"ENID RUN! GO GO!" Y/n says.

We run out of the room and it follows. We get cornered. Y/n stands in front of me, protecting me. The Hyde slashes Y/n across the stomach. She stumbles backwards, holding her stomach. I hold her.

"HEY! HEY! OVER HERE!"

That's Wednesday. We all look at her. The Hyde chases after her.

"Y/n hey you're gunna be alright." I say.

Wednesday finds herself back here.

"Oh my god Y/n!" Wednesday says.

She rushes over to us. We hear running coming down the stairs. It's Tyler. He runs over.

"Oh my god. What happened?" Tyler asks.

"Oh i dunno Tyler! Where were you?!" Y/n says.

"I was hiding out in one of the little rooms upstairs." Tyler says.

"Bulshit! We were upstairs on both floors!" Y/n says.

"Hey hey don't do this now. We need to get you patched up." I say.

I put one of her arms around my neck. Weds does the same. We get into Tyler's car and he takes us to his house. We sit Y/n on the sofa. Tyler grabs all the medical stuff and comes back. I lift up Y/n's shirt.

My eyes widen a little. She took that for me. Y/n looks at me.

"Hey."

I look at her.

"Rather me than you." She says.

He fixes her up and takes us back to Nevermore. The three of us sneak to mine and Wed's room. I shut the door behind us.

"How are you Y/n?" Weds asks.

She shrugs as i sit her down on my bed.

"It hurts. But at least I'm not bleeding out profusely like I was earlier." Y/n says.

I sit next to her.

"Now what?" I ask.

"I have a strong feeling it's Tyler. I mean me and Enid hid around and didn't see him at all. And we went down a floor. He wasn't there. Anywhere." Y/n says.

"We'll keep an eye on him. We can't jump to conclusions straight away." Weds says.

Turns out, my genius girlfriend was right. She saved my life that night. Taking them massive claws to her stomach. She could've died and she did that for me. She loooves me. And i do love her too.

He got taken away and we all got to go home early. Y/n survived. Cos she's a goddamn badass.

Is that two update in one day? Look at me go. Hope you all enjoyed.

Byeeee :)