First kiss

You and Emma are on a walk together. You've been dating for just shy of 3 weeks. You haven't kissed yet. The most you've done is cuddle and watch movies together. Not that either of you are complaining about it but both of you do want to move forward a little in the relationship.

You've just come out of this little restaurant. You took Emma on a little date. You're just walking together.

Holding hands and walking. She's laughing at something you've just told her. While walking, you randomly stop which causes Emma to stop and look at you.

"Why're we stopping?" She asks.

She stands in front of you. You wrap your arms around her waist. She smiles and wraps hers around your neck.

"Is this going where i think it is?" Emma asks.

"Depends on where you think it's going." You say.

She kisses you. You kiss back. She then pulls back.

"Yeah that's what i had in mind." You say.

She smiles.

"Paps are gunna be aaaaaall over this." Emma says.

"Well it's worth it." You say.

She smiles. She kisses you again. You kiss back. The kiss lasts a while before you pull back.

"Where do you wanna go?" You ask.

"Your house." She says.

You both go to your house. When there, you sit together on the sofa and watch movies together. You're both happy it finally happened.

Thoughts? Bye bye :)