She steals your favourite hoodie

Your POV

It's been a long day in the studio. I cannot wait to get home, get my favourite hoodie on and cuddle with my girlfriend. My amazing girlfriend Emma Myers!!!

I finally get through the front door and close it. I lock it and take my coat and shoes off.

"Baby I'm home!" I yell.

Emma comes running at me and jumps on me. I catch her. She wraps her arms and legs around me.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaims, hugging me tightly.

I smile and hug back.

"I missed you too." I say.

I place a kiss on her neck and put my head on her shoulder. She places a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm gunna go shower and then change. Then we can cuddle yeah?" I say.

"Of course." Emma says.

She lets her legs drop so she's now standing. She then lets go. And then i let go.

"I'll be around 15 minutes." I say.

She nods and places a kiss on my lips. I go get in the shower. When I'm finally done, i get out, dry off and get into my pyjamas. I would like my hoodie though. So i go to mine and Emma's walk in and look for it. After a solid 10 minutes i genuinely cannot find it.

"Emma?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my favourite hoodie?" I ask.

"No..."

She's 100% stolen it. I walk out of the wardrobe and look at her. She's literally wearing it. I raise a brow.

"Emma-"

"No! It's mine now!"

"Emma it's my favourite hoodie!" I whine.

"But it's also my favourite... of your hoodies." Emma says.

"Emma it's the only hoodie i wear." I whine.

"Yeah but your hoodies hoodie better than mine do." She whines.

I whine.

"Emma." I whine.

"Y/n pleeeeeeease." She begs.

I whine and sit on the bed.

"I promise I'll buy you another hoodie!" She exclaims.

"Fine!" I say.

She smiles like a happy child and hugs me.

"Thank youuu!"

"I suppose it's fine." I say.

She lets go and lays down. I lay next to her and she cuddles up into my side. I look at her and raise a brow.

"Y'know you're a massive pain." I say.

"You love me though." She says.

"I do but that isn't the point." I say.

"Yes it is. You love me. I might be a pain but you love me." She says.

"Cant you just steal another one of my hoodies though? This is my favourite one." I say.

"It's my favourite of yours." Emma says.

"Alright alright. Fine fine." I say.

She smiles and snuggles further into my side. I wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"Baby I'm so cold." I whine.

"Pull the covers over you." She says.

I whine and pull it over me. She laughs.

"You're such a baby." Emma says.

"No I'm not." I say.

She chuckles. We get really comfy and we fall asleep while watching Netflix together. Never got my hoodie back.

Thoughts? Byee :)

Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें