Boat part 2

As the days go by, you and Emma secretly see one another around the boat. When her mother and sister are around the boat, you both go to their room and sit and read together.

As of right now, you're in the room together.

"Y/n."

You look up from your sketch book.

"Draw me." She says.

You nod.

"Okay. Where do you wnt me to draw you?" You ask.

"On the couch." Emma says.

"Okay then. Go change into whatever you want me to draw you in and I'll draw you." You say.

Emma jumps up and quickly runs off into her bedroom, excitement lacing her veins. Recently she's been feeling some new things. Things she's not used to experiencing. Feelings she's never had before. Dreams about you. Thoughts about you. Less than platonic feelings towards you.

She's making a bold move. She comes back out in a dressing gown. You've moved the sofa a bit.

You look over to the doorway and see Emma stood in the dressing gown.

"Just the gown?" You ask.

"No... uh.. nothing. Like the french girls you drew." Emma says.

"Oh shit... uhm sorry. Language. I wasn't expecting this at all." You say.

She smiles softly.

"Are you willing to draw me with nothing on?" Emma asks.

"Only if you're certain you dont mind me seeing you nude." You say.

She walks closer, slowly stepping towards you. You sit in shock as she edges closer to you. She stands directly in front of you, leaning forward and putting her hands on the arm rests of the chair. Your face now mere inches apart. You glance down at her lips. Her eyes making a triangle between your eyes and lips.

You know it's wrong. So does Emma. But it doesnt seem to matter to either of you. You kiss her. She kisses back. It starts to deepen fast, neither of you wanting to waste much time. And time isn't wasted. You stand, moving Emma back a little, and put your hands on her waist. She puts hers on your face and lets out a soft hum as the kiss deepens.

She grabs the straps of the suspenders you're wearing. It's part of the male style and you like to mimic is as perfectly as possibly.

She pulls them off of your shoulders but then immediately pulls back from the kiss. You both take in a deep breath.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Emma asks.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" You ask.

Emma nods. You nod.

"Then so am i." You say.

She grabs your face and kisses you. You kiss back. She pulls back and pushes you down onto the chair behind you that you were just sat on. She sits on your lap and kisses you. You kiss back. She puts her hands on your face and you put yours around her waist. You pull back.

"What?" Emma asks.

"What if your mother and sister return?" You ask.

"They wont. They're elsewhere for the night. I can assure you. Now i beg of you Y/n, no more teasing. If we're going where we know we are, no more teasing." Emma says.

"If we're moving to that, we'll have to use a bed. I've never done that in a chair before." You say.

"I'm wearing nothing. You wont have to undress me. Do it in the chair." You say.