Instagram

Emma's POV

Okay so there's this one girl who keeps popping up on my Instagram feed, right, called Y/n. And she is LITERALLY the most gorgeous person i have ever layed eyes on. She is absolutely stunning.

She does mini covers for songs. The videos are like a minute long that she literally spends like 3 weeks practicing for each time.

I'm very very close to texting her. She's 18. Freshly though so that's why I'm not gunna do it. I know she's 18 but i dont know if i wanna do it.

She's a college student, studying music at this really fancy music college in NYC.

(Please roll with me cos ionk if there is an actual music college in NYC)

I really want to text her. She's so attractive.

"Just do it already." Jenna says.

I look at her.

"You've been sat on her profile for the past 15 minutes. Text her." Jenna says.

"Okay."

I open the DM's. It's empty. I sit for ten minutes trying to type out a message to send her but i cant do it.

Jenna grabs my phone and does it for me. She then passes my phone back to me. My heart rate slows down and i kinda cool off when i see the message she sent isn't flirty.

EmmaMyers✔️
Hii i just wanted to say i like your guitar and i think you're really cool 😎

10 minutes pass and my phone buzzes. I check the message.

That_guitar_bitch
Holy shit wow thank you!
Holy shit im literally like freaking out rn haha 😄

EmmaMyers✔️
Its all good! I love your covers :))

That_guitar_bitch
I cant believe you're texting me rn!
Omg this is literally amazing!
I literally love the shows and movies you're in

EmmaMyers✔️
Thank you!!
I really like your guitar too
It's really cool

That_guitar_bitch
Aaa thank youu!!
I have 2 other guitars too!

EmmaMyers✔️
Girl show me them!!

That_guitar_bitch